Aircraft Album files
630 1 1-6 09:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobertTX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45367 ft

United States

On my RC2 under Album there are two headings: Aircraft Album and Saved.
How do I save the Aircraft Album files (which have "cache" in the upper left corner)?

I don't know haow they got created - I thought I was recording everything as video files?

Thank you for your help.
1-6 09:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there! Thank you for reaching out. The files under the "Aircraft Album" are only cache files that allow you to preview your recently filmed by your aircraft. The high-resolution files will be stored through either the internal storage or the micro SD card of the aircraft. If you wish to transfer these original files, you may consider using the QuickTransfer feature. You may follow the instructions below;

1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete.
2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Disable the cellular/mobile data of your mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.
3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. When connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, press and hold the power button of the aircraft for two seconds to confirm.

Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.
1-7 00:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules