Mini pro3 sputtering when hovering
382 20 1-6 18:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone , looking for some help , my mini pro 3 is shakeing from front to back when hovering I have a video of anyone can help out
1-6 18:09
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please share us here, or provide us a sharedrive link. We will help you to check, thanks.
1-6 19:30
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-6 19:30
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please share us here, or provide us a sharedrive link. We will help you to check, thanks.

Forgive me I'm not very tech savvy , can you recommend an easy way to do so .
1-6 20:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-6 20:20
Forgive me I'm not very tech savvy , can you recommend an easy way to do so .

I see. You could send by e-mail and we will follow it accordingly. Thanks.
support@dji.com
1-7 00:26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could post the video showing the shaking on YouTube or Vimeo and then share the link here.  
1-7 08:25
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-7 00:26

https://youtube.com/shorts/egnwEaBZItg?si=uGqQQRizk1TLkqBo
1-7 10:09
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-7 00:26

1-7 10:10
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-7 08:25
You could post the video showing the shaking on YouTube or Vimeo and then share the link here.

1-7 10:10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-7 10:10

Unless it was really windy that is really wobbly.  Will be interesting to see what the DJI Reps say.  
1-7 12:35
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-7 12:35
Unless it was really windy that is really wobbly.  Will be interesting to see what the DJI Reps say.

Zero wind , that day . I wonder if recalibration of everything would help it
1-7 14:00
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-7 12:35

Zero wind that day , will a calibration fix this issue.
1-7 19:41
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-7 19:41
Zero wind that day , will a calibration fix this issue.

Thank you for the sharing. Based on the video showing, it is suggested to follow the below steps to troubleshoot first, thanks.

1. Please double-check the propellers. If the propellers are damaged, please change them accordingly.
2. Please test it in P mode with good GPS environment, avoid flying when there is a strong wind and much interference around.
3. Please re-calibrate the IMU and compass.
See if it helps. If the drone has an impact damage or crash incident before, please send it back for an overall check. Thank you.
1-8 02:08
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-8 02:08
Thank you for the sharing. Based on the video showing, it is suggested to follow the below steps to troubleshoot first, thanks.

1. Please double-check the propellers. If the propellers are damaged, please change them accordingly.

I do not see a p mode on my rc 2 remote , can u add a link for instructions please or tell me how ?
1-8 05:32
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

I only have C/N/S on my remote
1-8 05:33
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-8 05:32
I do not see a p mode on my rc 2 remote , can u add a link for instructions please or tell me how ?

The flight mode switch on DJI Smart Controller modes can be used to switch between “T,” “P,” and “S” modes. When using the DJI Fly app, they correspond to “Cine mode (C mode),” “Normal mode (N mode),” and “Sport mode (S mode),” respectively, and their functions are entirely the same.  So on the RC2 switch it to Normal Mode.

Be sure and inspect your props carefully as that can cause wobble similar to what your drone exhibited in the video.  
1-8 05:39
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-8 05:33
I only have C/N/S on my remote

Hello, there. As the member explained, P mode refers to the Normal mode (N mode)on DJI RC 2.
1-8 05:54
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-8 05:39
The flight mode switch on DJI Smart Controller modes can be used to switch between “T,” “P,” and “S” modes. When using the DJI Fly app, they correspond to “Cine mode (C mode),” “Normal mode (N mode),” and “Sport mode (S mode),” respectively, and their functions are entirely the same.  So on the RC2 switch it to Normal Mode.

Be sure and inspect your props carefully as that can cause wobble similar to what your drone exhibited in the video.
One last question , when calibrating imu when it show drone on side do you hold it level on its side or let it rest on flat surface even though it is not level u less assisting it ?
1-8 06:17
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-8 06:17
One last question , when calibrating imu when it show drone on side do you hold it level on its side or let it rest on flat surface even tho it it not sitting level

And if replacing one set of propellers should I replace all around ?
1-8 07:07
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-8 07:07
And if replacing one set of propellers should I replace all around ?

You can just replace one set but make sure you use the right props on the right motors.  If you're not sure just check out this video.  

1-8 07:42
Use props
djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78
lvl.1

United States

Thankyou for ur help , firmware update became availble today and i calibrated imu , no further issues
1-8 19:07
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_a6KPWhJFOS78 Posted at 1-8 19:07
Thankyou for ur help , firmware update became availble today and i calibrated imu , no further issues

Glad to hear that. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
1-9 05:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules