Dji goggles integra compatibility
834 3 1-7 10:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maverick_89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175994 ft

Germany

Hi everyone, I recently purchased the DJI Avata with Integra Goggles and DJI RC Motion 2. Unfortunately I can't train on the simulator (DJI virtual flight) because RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the App. I was thinking of buying the classic DJI Motion controller, the first version. (the one without reverse gear). Is it compatible with DJI Integra Goggles?
1-7 10:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Motion Controller is fully compatible with the DJI Goggles Integra. Please make sure to update the firmware before performing the linking process to avoid inconvenience. I hope this answers your query.
1-7 21:32
Use props
Maverick_89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175994 ft

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-7 21:32
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI Motion Controller is fully compatible with the DJI Goggles Integra. Please make sure to update the firmware before performing the linking process to avoid inconvenience. I hope this answers your query.

Hi, sorry to ask for information again but I have some problems. I received the DJI Motion RC, the first version but I have problems binding with the Integra goggles. The controller is already updated to the latest version of June 2023. To pair the DJI Motion RC do I also need to bind with the drone? Isn't it possible to do this with just goggles?
1-12 09:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Maverick_89 Posted at 1-12 09:52
Hi, sorry to ask for information again but I have some problems. I received the DJI Motion RC, the first version but I have problems binding with the Integra goggles. The controller is already updated to the latest version of June 2023. To pair the DJI Motion RC do I also need to bind with the drone? Isn't it possible to do this with just goggles?

Hi, there. Thank you for the prompt response. For the linking procedure, you may refer to the video below. Please know that the video will show the DJI RC Motion 2, however, it's the same procedure as the DJI RC Motion.

1-14 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules