DJI Spark found in the Norwegian mountains
503 6 1-7 13:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arve
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi !
A DJI Spark was found in the Norwegian mountains. The videos on the memory card shows a Family from Thailand (probably Bangkok) visiting
Norway in the beginning of November 2019. Images from places like Lofoten, Ørsta, Stryn etc.
The memorycard seems to have been used for the first time in the beginning of March 2019.
How can I find the owner through this forum? Is there a register that could help me to find the owner in Bangkok?
Please advice. Thanks! Best arve henriksen
1-7 13:25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Arve. Thank you for reaching out in returning the drone to its owner, if you picked up a DJI aircraft, please provide the aircraft’s serial number. We will check it for you. Thank you.
1-7 15:26
Use props
Arve
lvl.1

Sweden

Thanks for the info!
Here you will find a picture of the serial number : Photo

best arve
1-8 04:07
Use props
Arve
lvl.1

Sweden

https://spaces.hightail.com/space/8c1gvLT5bX[url][/url]
1-8 04:07
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Arve Posted at 1-8 04:07
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/8c1gvLT5bX[/url]

Thank you for providing the information. May we have your authorization to provide your contact information (such as name, e-mail address, and phone number) to the drone owner if the owner contacts us about this? We will let the owner contact you as soon as possible once we confirm the owner's information. Please provide us with the information via direct message. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-8 13:50
Use props
Arve
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi ! Yes, please.
Arve Henriksen
Email: arve@arvemariamusic.com
+46 707896961
I live in Sweden, Gothenburg
1-9 05:08
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Arve Posted at 1-9 05:08
Hi ! Yes, please.
Arve Henriksen
Email:

Thank you for providing this information. We will forward this to the relevant team for further assistance. Again, thank you for contacting us and showing your willingness to return the aircraft to its owner. Have a great day!
1-9 13:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules