484 5 1-8 00:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
felipeolveram
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94849 ft
United States

Hello,

I have a dji mavic 3 that was involved in a crash. i have waypoints set for a major construction project. When i get my new dji mavic 3 how do I ensure that the way points transfer to the new dji mavic 3?
1-8 00:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The flight route mission is saved in DJI Fly and not in the drone. If you change to another mobile device or another RC with a built-in screen, the previous flight route mission cannot be used. Please note that there is no Transfer or Backup function. Hope this helps.  
1-8 03:02
Use props
felipeolveram
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 03:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The flight route mission is saved in DJI Fly and not in the drone. If you change to another mobile device or another RC with a built-in screen, the previous flight route mission cannot be used. Please note that there is no Transfer or Backup function. Hope this helps.

Even if you log into the same DJI account into a different mobile device the DJI waypoints will not be saved?

If you use a different drone but the same mobile device and same dji fly app account it will save?
1-8 10:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

felipeolveram Posted at 1-8 10:12
Even if you log into the same DJI account into a different mobile device the DJI waypoints will not be saved?

If you use a different drone but the same mobile device and same dji fly app account it will save?

Yes, this statement of yours is correct. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
1-9 22:53
Use props
felipeolveram
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 22:53
Yes, this statement of yours is correct. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!

How can I put a feature request to be able to export and share these way points? It should be as simple as a file with all the gps data and pitch and yaw tilt for camera no?
1-13 18:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

felipeolveram Posted at 1-13 18:40
How can I put a feature request to be able to export and share these way points? It should be as simple as a file with all the gps data and pitch and yaw tilt for camera no?

We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will record this suggestion of yours and will forward it to the designated team for attention.
1-15 04:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules