Osmo Pocket 3 with custom white balance
598 5 1-9 00:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piotrgoreckijr
lvl.1

Poland

Osmo Pocket 3 is terrific, however the inability to set custom white balance (using grey card for example) is a deal-breaker for more serious studio work. Manual white balance lets us to set blue/yellow shift in kelvins, but not the tint (green/magenta).

Custom white balance would be a perfect feature in future upgrades. Or it's just me?

1-9 00:14
Use props
federnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691463 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Yes, you are absolutely right...
1-9 00:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We will gather this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-9 21:40
Use props
JE Rome
lvl.3
United States

Yes, please.
1-9 23:07
Use props
Alyssa Sio
New

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-9 21:40
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We will gather this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.

as someone who loves customizing white balance no matter the camera, this is the only deal breaker for me about this camera. I still got it and it's on the way, but it'll definitely be a game changer if you actually implemented this in your future firmware updates!
4-26 10:12
Use props
djiuser_JaiMDeWZkJbl
New

Hong Kong

I was filming in a phone shop with the pocket 3 and the auto white balance was all over the place. I expect it to adjust between different shots, but in the middle of a shot is very bad because post colour correction can't fix it when it's constantly changing. I noticed it the most when filming three phones on display. Every time I picked up a phone to show the coloured back case or when moving in to get a closeup, the backgrounds colour would have a very noticeable shift in white balance. I was very disappointed when I got back to edit the footage and could see  this problem.
yesterday 00:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules