Question on Obstacle Avoidance with Goggles
392 3 1-8 06:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

When flying the Mini 4 Pro in FPV mode with goggles and MC 2, I notice that warning bars pop up as I get close to the ground. Does anyone know if the obstacle avoidance system will automatically prevent it from flying into the ground if I accidentally ignore them and continue to descend?
1-8 06:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, rgs. Thank you for reaching out. obstacle avoidance is not turned off, it will hover for a while. If you keep on pushing the controller stick down, it will automatically land. Have a great day ahead.
1-10 02:07
Use props
rgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 02:07
Hi, rgs. Thank you for reaching out. obstacle avoidance is not turned off, it will hover for a while. If you keep on pushing the controller stick down, it will automatically land. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks, Tony.  As I understand then, using the motion controller 2 it won't actually fly into the ground. Is this right?
1-10 05:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rgs Posted at 1-10 05:38
Thanks, Tony.  As I understand then, using the motion controller 2 it won't actually fly into the ground. Is this right?

Hi. Yes. It will only land accordingly. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
1-13 02:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules