Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sulu600
lvl.2
Flight distance : 486634 ft
United States

Since updating to latest firmware, I am getting an error message when trying
to access any function that requires internet access, like profile:

"Function unavailable in Local Data Mode".

Even throght i have
a strong WiFi connection.  I have tried three different internet
connections, but controler does not access internet.  I have done
a firmware refresh via DJI assistant 2 on computer, but no help.
Controler seems to work ok, just no online functions available.

1-8 11:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Please upload a screen recording showing the issue with the error message so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
1-8 20:17
Use props
Sulu600
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-8 20:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Please upload a screen recording showing the issue with the error message so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

OK Here is a link to the screen recording showing the error messages I get.  Also tried
two different WiFi networks in my home (I Have 3 different ISP providers at present) hence
the different SSID's

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... view?usp=drive_link

Steve
1-9 12:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sulu600 Posted at 1-9 12:36
OK Here is a link to the screen recording showing the error messages I get.  Also tried
two different WiFi networks in my home (I Have 3 different ISP providers at present) hence
the different SSID's

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The "Local Data Mode" (LDM) has been added to the DJI Fly APP for overseas mobile phones. This mode will restrict the network and cannot use functions that require a network to operate, so this error message will appear. Please turn off the Local Data Mode and check if the issue persists. Please refer to the images below.

1-11 02:52
Use props
Sulu600
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 02:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The "Local Data Mode" (LDM) has been added to the DJI Fly APP for overseas mobile phones. This mode will restrict the network and cannot use functions that require a network to operate, so this error message will appear. Please turn off the Local Data Mode and check if the issue persists. Please refer to the images below.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Wow...that's crazy.   Why would that be on by default?  Turning it off
cured my problem, thank you.

Steve Park
1-11 17:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sulu600 Posted at 1-11 17:47
Wow...that's crazy.   Why would that be on by default?  Turning it off
cured my problem, thank you.

Great! We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced, Steve. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
1-11 23:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules