Got sent faulty dji propellers for mini 3
598 6 1-8 12:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248891 ft

United States

The orange tip of the propellers are uneven and thicker than the propeller itself which is causing bad airflow and vibration, what should I do?
1-8 12:29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I have a picture of the propellers for better confirmation? And do all propellers you receive have the same issue?
1-8 17:15
Use props
djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-8 17:15
Hi there, may I have a picture of the propellers for better confirmation? And do all propellers you receive have the same issue?
Yes they are all like that, I just ordered more dji propellers on Amazon yesterday they came today and the tip of the propellers that just came are the exact same like the other faulty ones I got. I got a refund from Amazon yesterday for the faulty ones, I don’t know if I just keep on getting faulty propellers or what. And how do you add a picture in here
1-9 15:04
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90 Posted at 1-9 15:04
Yes they are all like that, I just ordered more dji propellers on Amazon yesterday they came today and the tip of the propellers that just came are the exact same like the other faulty ones I got. I got a refund from Amazon yesterday for the faulty ones, I don’t know if I just keep on getting faulty propellers or what. And how do you add a picture in here

Hello, there. You can click Upload to share the picture here.
1-9 19:54
Use props
djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90
lvl.1

United States

The right propeller is the faulty one and the left one is how it’s suppose to look like.
IMG_2462.jpeg
IMG_2459.jpeg
1-10 03:50
Use props
djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-9 19:54
Hello, there. You can click Upload to share the picture here.

Just posted the pictures
1-10 03:51
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_uJp1ZFHfvx90 Posted at 1-10 03:50
The right propeller is the faulty one and the left one is how it’s suppose to look like.

Thanks for your pictures. The propeller tip on the left is thicker than that on the right, which is not safe for flight.
You can purchase the original propellers from the DJI Store.
Here is the link:
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-propellers?vid=128181
1-11 04:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules