Panorama mode is unusable
319 1 1-9 01:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blaise
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

The panorama is unusable in mobile 6. Both the 240 degree and also the 3x3. It makes the side pictures in a rotated angle so the end result will be curved.
It has the same end result as the mavic 3 classic and mavic 3 pro drones when the panorama is started when the camera is not at 0 degree or very close to it. However the osmo mobile 6 also makes these curved, unusable stiched panoramas when I start it with from perfectly leveled starting point. I reported that issue with the mavic 3 drones also multiple times in many platform, months ago to dji, but it is not corrected. It is terrible from them. Please don't write that it is normal, or it is a must for any reason, because I have also the Pocket 2 and Pocket 3 where the panorama mode works perfectly. My Mavic 2 pro had also not this issue.
I can't understand they why not correct it in firmware updates. I have on all devices the latest firmware. When I complain, dji contact very politely asks me to send sample pictures and videos and than a big nothing is happening. They confirm that they see the problem and they promise that they forward it to their responsible colleagues and than nothing happens. It is so frustrating.

1-9 01:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have. Kindly please provide us samples showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the files via Google Drive and send the link here. In addition, you may also shoot the operation video using a 3rd party camera for further investigation. Rest assured that we will respond to you in a timely manner regarding this issue. We appreciate your understanding and support.
1-9 21:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules