Sulu600
lvl.2
Flight distance : 486634 ft
United States

I am getting an error message for any option
on my  RC 2 that requires internet access.  I have
three different ISP providers and three different
wifi routers/modems.  No matter which I select,
either 2.4g or 5g, still get the same error message.

Function unavailable in Local Data Mode

Here is a screen recording of the error msg and

some of my wifi settings:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... view?usp=drive_link

1-10 15:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm the current firmware version of your DJI RC2? Have you tried to log in and see if it will reject your account as well due to a network error? Please know that your video will be examined for further checking. Rest assured that I'll keep you posted on the latest information.
1-10 23:13
Use props
Sulu600
lvl.2
Flight distance : 486634 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 23:13
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm the current firmware version of your DJI RC2? Have you tried to log in and see if it will reject your account as well due to a network error? Please know that your video will be examined for further checking. Rest assured that I'll keep you posted on the latest information.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.  Current ver. is showing "V02.00.0300" as shown in DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones.  I have no trouble logging into DJI services on my Mavic Pro  using any and all of the
WiFi connections.  Any time I try to access any information that requires an internet connection I get
the error that I am in Local Data Mode.  I have only flown my Mini 4 Pro once before updating to
the current firmware and the first time all updates for both the drone and the rc2 were done via
WiFi network at my home

UPDATE:  I found a setting under Notifications and Privacy that turns on Local Data Mode and
it appears to be ON by  default.  Turning it off solved my problem.

Steve

1-11 16:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sulu600 Posted at 1-11 16:28
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.  Current ver. is showing "V02.00.0300" as shown in DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones.  I have no trouble logging into DJI services on my Mavic Pro  using any and all of the
WiFi connections.  Any time I try to access any information that requires an internet connection I get
the error that I am in Local Data Mode.  I have only flown my Mini 4 Pro once before updating to

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted. Our corresponding team is instructing the same procedure regarding this problem. Thank you for sharing the resolution here.
1-11 23:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules