DJI Osmo Action 4 Bluetooth connection with intercom
1472 7 1-10 17:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As we already know, the last update gave us the opportunity to pair the microphone with the camera without plugging in the transmitter, a great solution would be the ability to pair the camera with an Intercom, e.g. cardo and sena, we already have a microphone in the intercom and if we want to put another one in the helmet, it may be a bit problematic.  In GoPro Hero 12 it is possible to pair it with an intercom
1-10 17:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We will gather this concern of yours and forward it to our developers as a suggestion. Please note that all suggestions will undergo evaluation before we apply to the unit. Thank you for your valued support.
1-10 23:30
Use props
fans9ffcdda2
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-10 23:30
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We will gather this concern of yours and forward it to our developers as a suggestion. Please note that all suggestions will undergo evaluation before we apply to the unit. Thank you for your valued support.

That will be sweet, at this moment I didn’t find any way to do group chat and recorded, either wire or Bluetooth
3-8 12:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans9ffcdda2 Posted at 3-8 12:36
That will be sweet, at this moment I didn’t find any way to do group chat and recorded, either wire or Bluetooth

Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
3-10 04:15
Use props
fans16b03854
New
Flight distance : 21253 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-10 04:15
Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Any updates on this? I have cardo packtalk edge. Insta360 already came up with this feature an year ago with one of their action cams.
3-14 06:43
Use props
fans16b03854
New
Flight distance : 21253 ft
United States

Can you guys please bring these options to action 3 and 4 please?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=0PFaIIbbKF20i936&v=IqWeU0ViIhE&feature=youtu.be
3-14 07:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans16b03854 Posted at 3-14 06:43
Any updates on this? I have cardo packtalk edge. Insta360 already came up with this feature an year ago with one of their action cams.

Hello there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
3-16 22:13
Use props
NJW1967
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8566 ft
United Kingdom

Watching this post as this is a feature I would love to have

As a work around I am currently using one of these however it does not keep the Action 4 weather proof  surely it is time for DJI to fall in line with other manufacturers with this feature ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B5D91W1Z?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
4-16 03:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules