651 24 1-11 10:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hello Forum. I'm about to C-mark my Mavic 3 cine. All is updated, controller (MC Pro), drone and so on. I follow the official intructions fro DJI, but 'Log into your DJI Fly APP → Profile→ Service and Support → "C1 Class Identification Label". But this "C1 Class Identification Label", doesn't exist??? I have installed the latest version of DJI Fly APP, logged in to my acount, but nothing happends?? Please help, as I'm selling the drone!!  
20240111_185247.jpg
1-11 10:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We are more than glad to help. Are you referring to the option to apply for C1 certification?
1-13 02:30
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 02:30
Hi there. We are more than glad to help. Are you referring to the option to apply for C1 certification?
[view_image]

Yes, but the option doesn't pop up??
1-13 04:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 1-13 04:21
Yes, but the option doesn't pop up??

Hi there. The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following three conditions:
a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;
c. Drone now in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If all conditions are met, but the option to apply does not appear, ensure that the following points are followed:
1. Drone must be connected to the remote controller.
2. The Remote Controller/Mobile phone must be connected to the internet.
3. Ensure a good GPS signal.
4. If you're using the DJI RC or the DJI RC Pro, please confirm if the recognized time zone is in EEA countries. Go to Setting-->System--> Date & Time.
Enable all authorization for GPS info and location info.

Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
1-14 01:52
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 1-14 01:52
Hi there. The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following three conditions:
a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;

Ok - thanks. But I need wifi, and gps connection at the same time, and it's a bit difficult - but I'll try.
1-17 00:13
Use props
djiuser_buwtSzPjc0S8
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, I need help with my DJI mini3 pro and controllers.
When I purchased the drone, it came with the controller without the screen, which I have used in my first year. January 10th 2024, I purchased the rc controller with screen. Being pretty new to all this, I tried to connect my mini 3 pro with new rc controller, it says drone already bound to another account, please unbind. After a while and plenty of searching, I found I had to go into Device management to unbind, I tried this, but it wouldn’t unbind, and when I tried to bind the new rc with the drone, it kept asking for a password??, cannot find one at all.
Is there anyone out there who could help this newbie please
1-18 00:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 1-17 00:13
Ok - thanks. But I need wifi, and gps connection at the same time, and it's a bit difficult - but I'll try.

Alright. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
1-20 01:34
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 02:30
[view_image]

Hi again. I have received the labels and so on, but where do I put the labels, and which ones?? Could you please send me a link, where I can see it? And what do I take pictures off, and where do I upload them? It's all wery confusing?? It'a a Mavi 3 Cine.
2-29 09:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 2-29 09:32
Hi again. I have received the labels and so on, but where do I put the labels, and which ones?? Could you please send me a link, where I can see it? And what do I take pictures off, and where do I upload them? It's all wery confusing?? It'a a Mavi 3 Cine.

Hello there. You can refer to this link: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=DK&lang=en. Also, it needs to be a photo of your drone with the label on it. Have a great day
3-2 01:25
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 01:25
Hello there. You can refer to this link: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en. Also, it needs to be a photo of your drone with the label on it. Have a great day

Thanks, but it's NOT a
Mini 4 pro, it's a Mavic 3 Cine!!
3-2 03:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-2 03:03
Thanks, but it's NOT a
Mini 4 pro, it's a Mavic 3 Cine!!

Hi. The labels are included with instructions that have information telling you where to put them on the aircraft.
3-2 03:18
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 03:18
Hi. The labels are included with instructions that have information telling you where to put them on the aircraft.

Ok - I'll try
3-2 03:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Alright. Keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
3-3 02:01
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Ok - I'll let you know  
3-3 03:05
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 02:01
Alright. Keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Hi Tony. These are the photos, I uploaded on the 6th of March, but I've heard nothing since? It all worked fine!!            
3-15 23:42
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-15 23:42
Hi Tony. These are the photos, I uploaded on the 6th of March, but I've heard nothing since? It all worked fine!!             [view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Hi there. Thank you for the update. We are glad you managed to resolve the issue. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. have a great day ahead.
3-17 01:24
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 01:24
Hi there. Thank you for the update. We are glad you managed to resolve the issue. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. have a great day ahead.

Yes, but when will I receive the dokuments??
3-17 21:58
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-17 21:58
Yes, but when will I receive the dokuments??

Hi there, after the checking, you application has been approved. May I double-confirm if you received the label successfully? If not, please let me know, I will help you to further check with our relevant team. Thanks.
3-21 06:42
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 3-21 06:42
Hi there, after the checking, you application has been approved. May I double-confirm if you received the label successfully? If not, please let me know, I will help you to further check with our relevant team. Thanks.

No I haven't received anything! As I was told, I would receive the final document in "a couple of days", but now it's two weeks ago?? As you know, I have sent pictures of my drone, with the labels on it, but I'm still waiting??
3-21 08:30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-21 08:30
No I haven't received anything! As I was told, I would receive the final document in "a couple of days", but now it's two weeks ago?? As you know, I have sent pictures of my drone, with the labels on it, but I'm still waiting??

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Based on the photos you provided, the C1 label was attached. Do you intend to obtain the certificate result?

Since the application has been approved on Mar 13 2024, if yes, you could download the certificate via the service portal: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index?site=brandsite&from=nav . If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

3-21 18:02
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 3-21 18:02
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Based on the photos you provided, the C1 label was attached. Do you intend to obtain the certificate result?

Since the application has been approved on Mar 13 2024, if yes, you could download the certificate via the service portal: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index?site=brandsite&from=nav . If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

My Chinese is not so good??
3-21 21:44
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 3-21 18:02
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Based on the photos you provided, the C1 label was attached. Do you intend to obtain the certificate result?

Since the application has been approved on Mar 13 2024, if yes, you could download the certificate via the service portal: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index?site=brandsite&from=nav . If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

And when I scan, a Danish site about mobile phones appears?
3-21 21:48
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-21 21:48
And when I scan, a Danish site about mobile phones appears?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You could try to switch the language from the website. I also sent you a PM.
3-22 00:29
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 3-22 00:29
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You could try to switch the language from the website. I also sent you a PM.

Hi Thor. I found out and hopefully learned a bit Chinese
3-22 02:33
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 3-22 02:33
Hi Thor. I found out and hopefully learned a bit Chinese [view_image]

Glad to hear the issue has been sorted out. And sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will also review the link with our relevant team afterwards. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
3-22 03:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules