crashed again
428 5 1-12 12:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichifromBoston
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I need to roder this camera mount but I cant figure out the part number or actual name I orf=der this from amazon and its not the right part. any help would be splendid. this is what I broke and this is what I ordered.

cam mount1 .jpg
camount 2 .jpg
cm5.jpg
1-12 12:09
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

I believe it’s called the gimbal camera roll arm. You may find cheaper elsewhere but this may help.

https://www.amazon.com/Replaceme ... amp;sr=8-3&th=1
1-12 16:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened on your device. If the device has experienced an accident, we suggest sending it to our facility for a proper diagnosis. This will also help us to ensure the future flight performance of the unit, as it will undergo flight tests and quality assurance. Please contact our relevant team through this link for further assistance with the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you.
1-12 17:13
Use props
RichifromBoston
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-12 17:13
Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened on your device. If the device has experienced an accident, we suggest sending it to our facility for a proper diagnosis. This will also help us to ensure the future flight performance of the unit, as it will undergo flight tests and quality assurance. Please contact our relevant team through this link for further assistance with the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident. Thank you.

yea ive been trying and I cant submit it for refresh  
1-14 09:24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Are you using the same e-mail you use to sign in on the forum? You should be.
1-14 10:55
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RichifromBoston Posted at 1-14 09:24
yea ive been trying and I cant submit it for refresh  [view_image][view_image][view_image]

Sorry for having difficulties. Could you please make sure to input the correct email address? Also, please PM me the serial number of your DJI Air 3. Looking forward to your response.
1-14 14:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules