DJI Mini 3 Error 30211
1391 18 1-12 19:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cblanco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87749 ft

El Salvador

Hola acabo de comprar una batería para mi drone DJI mini 3, cuando lo puse por primera vez la aplicación actualizó la batería, después de actualizarla ya no le permite volar, me da error 30211, me pueden ayudar ?
1-12 19:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. It means the flight controller fails to obtain the battery serial number or identifies that the serial number does not apply to the Mini 3 model. Are you using an official DJI battery for the Mini 3? Please also provide the serial number of the battery by sending it through direct message. Thank you very much.
1-12 21:24
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

Yes it's DJI original for mini 3, I already sent the battery serial number by personal message, thank you for your response.
1-12 22:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cblanco Posted at 1-12 22:40
Yes it's DJI original for mini 3, I already sent the battery serial number by personal message, thank you for your response.

Got it. Thank you very much. I see it is indeed a DJI battery. Let me forward this issue to the related team to check on this. I will get back to this once they reply. I appreciate your patience.
1-14 02:25
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

DJI Tony Posted at 1-14 02:25
Got it. Thank you very much. I see it is indeed a DJI battery. Let me forward this issue to the related team to check on this. I will get back to this once they reply. I appreciate your patience.

Ok, thanks
1-14 06:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are most welcome. I will keep you posted. Have a great day ahead.
1-15 02:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, cblanco. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please make sure you are using the latest Fly app version or you can try reinstalling it, If possible please use the DJI Assistant 2 software and refresh the aircraft firmware. If it still has the same issue, please send us the aircraft log, App log, exact test date, and time. You can get the Aircraft log by selecting the "Log Export", and then clicking "Save to local" on the DJI Assistant 2 while the aircraft is connected. The final exported data are ".dat" files.
For the app log, get it by powering on the DJI RC, connecting DJI RC to the computer with the Type-C data cable, selecting DJI RC on the computer, and following the path to find the APP log and exporting it: internal shared storage/Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Please keep me posted. Have a great day.
1-16 00:59
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

Hello, I can't attach the DAT files because of the file size
1-16 18:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

cblanco Posted at 1-16 18:52
Hello, I can't attach the DAT files because of the file size

Hello there. You may upload the logs via Google Drive and then send the link here so we can access the needed files. Please don't forget to set it as "public". Have a nice day.
1-16 19:59
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 19:59
Hello there. You may upload the logs via Google Drive and then send the link here so we can access the needed files. Please don't forget to set it as "public". Have a nice day.

Ok, I attached the link to the files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... t4/view?usp=sharing

1-17 06:15
Use props
ShotsByMansfiel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183507 ft

Australia

Do you have another battery to try?
1-17 08:10
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

ShotsByMansfiel Posted at 1-17 08:10
Do you have another battery to try?

A friend lent me one but the plus version and it works perfectly, but mine gives me that error
1-17 08:47
Use props
ShotsByMansfiel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183507 ft

Australia

cblanco Posted at 1-17 08:47
A friend lent me one but the plus version and it works perfectly, but mine gives me that error

That’s a start, it rules out the drone itself having a problem. Do you have warranty on the battery from where you bought it? You could return it
1-17 08:51
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

ShotsByMansfiel Posted at 1-17 08:51
That’s a start, it rules out the drone itself having a problem. Do you have warranty on the battery from where you bought it? You could return it

I bought it in the USA and I live in El Salvador, I have no warranty
1-17 09:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cblanco Posted at 1-17 06:15
Ok, I attached the link to the files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MvlRRk4CczlqAvzKXmigbGAUwjpPslt4/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your efforts. I'll forward this right away and will make sure to give you updates. I appreciate your patience.
1-20 02:45
Use props
cblanco
lvl.2

El Salvador

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 02:45
Thank you very much for your efforts. I'll forward this right away and will make sure to give you updates. I appreciate your patience.

Ok, I wait your aswer
1-20 06:04
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cblanco Posted at 1-20 06:04
Ok, I wait your aswer

Hi, cblanco. Thank you for patiently waiting. After checking with the relevant team. They have confirmed that this is not normal. I'm afraid you need to send back the battery for repair. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-22 01:47
Use props
djiuser_oDDfGy07mPri
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-12 21:24
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. It means the flight controller fails to obtain the battery serial number or identifies that the serial number does not apply to the Mini 3 model. Are you using an official DJI battery for the Mini 3? Please also provide the serial number of the battery by sending it through direct message. Thank you very much.

R-41263966
yesterday 11:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please elaborate? We are more than glad to help. Have a nice day.
4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules