DJI Fly App 360 Viewer Screenshot Cropping Image on Lenovo M10
357 5 1-13 08:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 207664 ft
United Kingdom

I have been using the Screenshot option from the 360 Viewer when creating Panoramas in the DJI Fly app from my Mini 2 since I biught the drone in 2022. This works fine on my Android Motorola mobile, as it did on my previous one and my iPad Air 2.
I have just bought a Lenovo M10 tablet 4GB Ram, 64GB storage. This works fine except the Screenshot option which crops the top of all captured images. If I connect my mobile and create them it works fine, both running latest DJI Fly App 1.12.6.
dji_export_20240113_130101_1705150861095_sphere_screenshot.jpg
1-13 08:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. May I confirm if tested to take a screenshot with a different sphere mode stitched by different software? This phenomenon may be related to the compatibility between the DJI Fly app and the device. However, since this is a screenshot, we encourage you to test your device further with other apps that can support sphere mode stitches. Thank you for your understanding.
1-14 22:25
Use props
Dave P
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 22:25
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. May I confirm if tested to take a screenshot with a different sphere mode stitched by different software? This phenomenon may be related to the compatibility between the DJI Fly app and the device. However, since this is a screenshot, we encourage you to test your device further with other apps that can support sphere mode stitches. Thank you for your understanding.

It stitches the files together to create the 3D image with no problem.
I don't have access to any other software to do that, can you suggest any that will allow me to access the files on the SD card in the drone?
What are the device requirements to perform this in the DJI Fly App?
1-14 22:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dave P Posted at 1-14 22:40
It stitches the files together to create the 3D image with no problem.
I don't have access to any other software to do that, can you suggest any that will allow me to access the files on the SD card in the drone?
What are the device requirements to perform this in the DJI Fly App?

Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice. Generally,  Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. Furthermore, if this phenomenon happens to this specific device only whenever you take a screenshot with sphere mode, then this may be due to the processing limitation of the device while using our DJI Fly app. I hope this information helps.
1-31 03:14
Use props
Dave P
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 03:14
Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice. Generally,  Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. Furthermore, if this phenomenon happens to this specific device only whenever you take a screenshot with sphere mode, then this may be due to the processing limitation of the device while using our DJI Fly app. I hope this information helps.

Thank you for your reply though it doesn't help much; I know that the version of Android is newer and not beta, but as you don't list 1 compatible tablet it makes it very difficult to choose one. As the foremost seller of drones you could do better
1-31 03:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dave P Posted at 1-31 03:31
Thank you for your reply though it doesn't help much; I know that the version of Android is newer and not beta, but as you don't list 1 compatible tablet it makes it very difficult to choose one. As the foremost seller of drones you could do better

Thank you for responding and sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured that your feedback and experience will be recorded for future reference. In the meantime, if you wish to take a screenshot of the sphere mode, I encourage you to use a device that doesn't have this kind of phenomenon to avoid unnecessary cropped images. We thank you for your understanding and support.
2-2 22:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules