Video signal lost ridiculous distance
369 4 1-13 12:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8DygmSkfE5P5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48586 ft
Italy

Does anyone know why it happened? The video clearly shows the ridiculous distance.
Ps: fcc was on
1-13 12:40
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best way to get help/advice/explanation for your issue is to upload your flight log for this issue.

To post your flight data, go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions to upload the data to that site and it will give a report.

For help interpreting the data you can post a link for the report here or just post the .txt file.
1-14 06:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap. May we confirm the condition of the aircraft? If you need to send your drone for service, you may use this link. Furthermore, please know that as long as the aircraft is within the warranty service, we can conduct a data analysis to determine the cause of the incident and for possible warranty. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-14 21:57
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

i have the same issue, even with FCC on, the range is really POOR, even when i go behind som trees the signal quality drops to like 5mbps.....

in your video, it seems like you go behind a building.
but i saw video's of people flying inside of buildings going behind several walls etc without any issues....
1-25 07:01
Use props
djiuser_fYgWy2oLj7Br
lvl.1

Honduras

I lost all signals, video, motion , and gps in a line of sight of around 300 meters distance, no obstacle between drone and I and next thing I see when video came again, was drone crashing against a tree on a hill that was far far away…. I reported the flyaway and I am was told “I was the one who flew it to the obstacle” , even though video clearly shows I lost any control…
2-4 14:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules