DJI Mic 2 files creation date & time
559 7 1-15 08:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tacchan23
lvl.2

Thailand

Hello,
my DJI Pocket 3 saves files with the correct date and time.
The files recorded internally in the DJI Mic 2 have the correct date but the time is exactly 6 hours early.
Is there any way to change the time of the DJI Mic 2? it seems to be a timezone difference somehow?

1-15 08:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
1-15 20:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try to restore the factory settings and set the local time again then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
1-19 01:56
Use props
tacchan23
lvl.2

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 01:56
Thank you for patiently waiting. Please try to restore the factory settings and set the local time again then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted.

Do you mean factory reset the Dji Pocket 3, right?
Is there a way to save the camera settings to restore them later after reset?
1-19 01:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

tacchan23 Posted at 1-19 01:57
Do you mean factory reset the Dji Pocket 3, right?
Is there a way to save the camera settings to restore them later after reset?

Thank you for your response. No, please perform the factory reset on the DJI Mic 2 itself. Under the main interface, slide down the top of the screen > Go to Settings > Factory Reset.
1-21 22:56
Use props
tacchan23
lvl.2

Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 22:56
Thank you for your response. No, please perform the factory reset on the DJI Mic 2 itself. Under the main interface, slide down the top of the screen > Go to Settings > Factory Reset.

How to access the "main interface" of the DJI Mic 2 transmitter? Obviously, I do not have the DJI Mic 2 Receiver (if that is what you meant)
If I go to the Wireless Mic setting in the DJI Pocket 3 interface I can only find the option to format the memory. Is this what you suggested maybe?
1-23 22:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

tacchan23 Posted at 1-23 22:31
How to access the "main interface" of the DJI Mic 2 transmitter? Obviously, I do not have the DJI Mic 2 Receiver (if that is what you meant)
If I go to the Wireless Mic setting in the DJI Pocket 3 interface I can only find the option to format the memory. Is this what you suggested maybe?

Thank you for the clarification, tacchan23. We will gather this information and attach to your on-going case. We will keep you posted once we receive an update. Thank you.  
1-23 23:12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

tacchan23 Posted at 1-23 22:31
If I go to the Wireless Mic setting in the DJI Pocket 3 interface I can only find the option to format the memory. Is this what you suggested maybe?

Sorry for the confusion. Please do a factory reset on your DJI Osmo Pocket 3 then set the local time again to check if the issue persists.
2-5 05:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules