super wide video image from Pocket 3 - very weird
274 2 1-15 08:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pondball
lvl.2
Canada

I'm using my Pocket 3 as a cam in my demo studio - about 20' from my main desk.I am using Sessions (like Zoom) to run my coaching clinics.
I have Ecamm Live running, and used to use it as my main layout engine within either Zoom or Sessions.
Recently I switched to CueCam Presenter to run the entire clinic, also within either Sessions or Zoom.

The problem. The camera feed to CueCam by either camera was working fine – until this last time – when the Pocket 3 feed provided only an extremely wide and very squashed (top to bottom) image showing in Cue Cam.

It's like it took a portrait video, then expanded horizontally from edge to edge - but made no change vertically!
to get around this I took the same feed from the Pocket 3 through Ecamm Live and into Cue Camm and it worked perectly, providing the 16 x 9 format that I want.

Is there a setting that I can change to get the feed directly from the Pocket 3 to CueCam wthout the distortion?
1-15 08:32
Use props
pondball
lvl.2
Canada

New Observation:
The super wide image only occurs when sharing the screen in CueCam Presenter – not in Ecamm Live, not in Zoom, not in Sessions
When I tag the Pocket 3 as the main camera in CueCam Presenter if show up as a bottom left corner image only (1/4 of the screen).
I have tried various configs on the Pocket 3 but all produce the same result.
No other cameras do this in CueCam... so it appears to be something that I have in settings??
2-2 08:44
Use props
pondball
lvl.2
Canada

So I was just told that the pocket 3 is meant to be used in portrait mode only for webcam!
And that’s the reason for the shrunken image when I use it in CueCam
Really!!??

It works in landscape orientation with Ecamm Live, Zoom, Discord and Sessions.
2-9 14:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules