Dji Mini 3 Pro Problem
594 13 1-16 02:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gunes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1273251 ft
Turkey

Hello, while the device is flying in normal mode,  moving(12-20 seconds ) sometimes like detechting a barrier words after go back and try again moving(12-20 seconds) like detechting a barrier .

1-16 02:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask for the screen recording of the recent flight which shows the warning prompts for further checking? You may consider uploading via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you.
1-16 22:13
Use props
Gunes
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 22:13
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I ask for the screen recording of the recent flight which shows the warning prompts for further checking? You may consider uploading via Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you.

Hi,

Fly Records Link;
https://we.tl/t-cupL7VYcTM

This video

1-16 22:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gunes Posted at 1-16 22:23
Hi,

Fly Records Link;

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you encountered any prompt messages on the DJI Fly app when the aircraft stopped unexpectedly? Also, does this phenomenon happen constantly?
1-18 03:18
Use props
Gunes
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 03:18
Hello, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you encountered any prompt messages on the DJI Fly app when the aircraft stopped unexpectedly? Also, does this phenomenon happen constantly?

Hello, I don't remember there being a warning message on the screen. I had problems on my last 3 flights.
1-18 03:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gunes Posted at 1-18 03:53
Hello, I don't remember there being a warning message on the screen. I had problems on my last 3 flights.

Thank you for the update and clarification. Please know that I've replied to your direct message regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information.
1-21 03:12
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It will be the sun hitting the sensors, turn them off or use sports mode
1-21 04:02
Use props
Gunes
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 03:12
Thank you for the update and clarification. Please know that I've replied to your direct message regarding this matter. Kindly keep us posted on the latest information.

Firmware current
1-22 00:49
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12477300 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Gunes Posted at 1-16 22:23
Hi,

Fly Records Link;

Hi,

Many RC pitch input in the log, so difficult to check but found it  ;-)

See my charts of your data.
At the end of the flight, with steady forward RC input, drone brakes multiple times.
Flying North direction so no direct Sun into the sensors.
Must be the snow reflections, seeing an 'false' obstacle makes the drone brakes.

If you fly in an area with no obstacles, disable APAS, so your video looks great without unwanted brake actions.

cheers
JJB    [ Charts by FRAP (braking action option checked) ; the 'best' software for data and visual flightlog analysis (www.jjbfrap.eu) ]
Analysis1.png
Analysis2.png
Analysis3.png
1-22 02:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for your cooperation. This will be cascaded to our relevant team and please stay assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded here. I appreciate your patience.
1-22 04:07
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

If the drone suspects that there are obstacles, then this should be displayed on the screen.
1-22 05:51
Use props
Gunes
lvl.1
Turkey

Drone.Hunter Posted at 1-22 05:51
If the drone suspects that there are obstacles, then this should be displayed on the screen.

No warning appears on the screen
1-23 00:58
Use props
Gunes
lvl.1
Turkey

JJB* Posted at 1-22 02:03
Hi,

Many RC pitch input in the log, so difficult to check but found it  ;-)

Control system to correct the error on the next flight. Thank you
1-23 02:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gunes Posted at 1-23 02:30
Control system to correct the error on the next flight. Thank you

Hi, there. Please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding the update on this concern. Should you have further concerns, kindly feel free to respond to my message.
1-24 22:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules