Cant delete mp4 nor jpegs on sd cards
257 5 1-16 04:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82195be7
lvl.1

United States

Using sandisk extream sd 128 and 256 gig with unit. Updated to present. Flys perfect. 12 days old.
I went to delete files on the sd cards [jpegs and mp4 files} On a couple of files it allowed me to delete and seemed to work. All other mp4 and jpegs it would say file deleted but file right in front of me. A note in the i think profile page says file could not be deleted. Both drone and rc on. Tried many ways to delete and still persists. I took cards out and formatted both rc and drone and will check later but something is amiss i think. Having to delete on a computer is a pain. Thanks for any advise. New to dji drones. As for the genuine product of sandisk cards they look ok but never know.
1-16 04:05
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try formatting it in the drone
1-16 04:33
Use props
fans82195be7
lvl.1

United States

Bashy Posted at 1-16 04:33
Try formatting it in the drone

I did that at first. Both cards . No deleting on them. I then removed cards and used puter to format. Before i formated, and i cant remember which card rc or drone, the check disk showed corruption. Repaired and checking out now to see if will work. New cards. Bought them online through walmart but did not know about the fake cards being sold. Thanks for the help
1-16 04:43
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans82195be7 Posted at 1-16 04:43
I did that at first. Both cards . No deleting on them. I then removed cards and used puter to format. Before i formated, and i cant remember which card rc or drone, the check disk showed corruption. Repaired and checking out now to see if will work. New cards. Bought them online through walmart but did not know about the fake cards being sold. Thanks for the help

Format should have worked regardless, its like a last ditch
1-16 07:13
Use props
fans82195be7
lvl.1

United States

I agree. This time i did i put zeros on the cards to remove any [contaminents] sort of speak then let the drone and rc remote format them. Does delete, but the file sits in front of you after deleting it.  Once i leave the file area and come back a few seconds later its gone. No messages about file not deleted in profile area of rc remote. The message that said file not deleted afterwords had me confused and still does make no sense. Will see if this did the trick. Thanks for the advise
1-16 07:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to reformat the SD card using your computer and if the problem persists, please use a different computer to reformat this SD cards. You may try to use a different SD card on the unit and check whether the issue persists. Please keep us posted.
1-16 21:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules