269 3 1-16 12:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3r7hzDgwYr9W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15007 ft
Argentina

Hi,

What type of Charger should i use for RC-N1? I was investigating that using quick Charger affects the diode of the Remote controller. is that true?

Regards.-
1-16 12:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the DJI RC-N1 fast charge protocols (including but not limited to PPS/PD/QC protocols) are not supported. The maximum charging specification is 5 V 2 A, and the power is 10 W. I hope this answers your query.
1-16 23:19
Use props
djiuser_3r7hzDgwYr9W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15007 ft
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 23:19
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the DJI RC-N1 fast charge protocols (including but not limited to PPS/PD/QC protocols) are not supported. The maximum charging specification is 5 V 2 A, and the power is 10 W. I hope this answers your query.

Hello,

Thanks, so i can't charge the RC-N1 with the DJI 18w Charger? Should i look for an alternative charger of 10w? And the dji hub also can't be use it to charge the controller?
1-17 14:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3r7hzDgwYr9W Posted at 1-17 14:51
Hello,

Thanks, so i can't charge the RC-N1 with the DJI 18w Charger? Should i look for an alternative charger of 10w? And the dji hub also can't be use it to charge the controller?

Thanks for responding. You may consider using the typical mobile phone charger that has 5V and 2amp capacity.
1-21 02:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules