Phantom 4 Pro Plus Remote Controller black scren after downgrade :/
162 3 1-16 23:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vinvent88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350951 ft
Poland

Will you guys help me bring the controller back to life? I wanted to do a downgrade and I did but now there is a black screen and you can only see a few bars at the beginning. It reacts to the buttons and so on but nothing can be seen. I am so mad to myself.
1-16 23:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, you could please check on the DJI Assistant 2 first. It can only be downgraded if the older version can be seen in it. If the firmware has already been downgraded to an older version, it cannot be downgraded again.
1-17 01:30
Use props
vinvent88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 350951 ft
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 1-17 01:30
Hi there, you could please check on the DJI Assistant 2 first. It can only be downgraded if the older version can be seen in it. If the firmware has already been downgraded to an older version, it cannot be downgraded again.

DJI Assistant 2 detects RC but after resetting the factory settings the same thing continues. Moments of black bars and a black screen with just a backlight.
1-17 01:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

vinvent88 Posted at 1-17 01:32
DJI Assistant 2 detects RC but after resetting the factory settings the same thing continues. Moments of black bars and a black screen with just a backlight.

I see. If the issue still persists after refreshing the firmware, it is highly recommended to send back for comprehensive check to ensure the long-term usage. You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back for further processing. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
1-17 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules