Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

C1 Label for Air 2S Delayed.  

And sad news that this is the only legacy drone to get a C label.

IMG_9666.jpeg
1-17 00:37
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's sad news DA.  Makes you wonder what additional complexities DJI encountered.
1-17 04:25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-17 04:25
That's sad news DA.  Makes you wonder what additional complexities DJI encountered.

Not sure,   but funnily enough I cam across someone selling their Mavic 3 C labels on eBay yesterday, a snip at £150
1-17 05:55
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-17 05:55
Not sure,   but funnily enough I cam across someone selling their Mavic 3 C labels on eBay yesterday, a snip at £150

You had to figure somebody would be doing that sooner or later.  
1-18 03:23
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

If it is going to come and the firmware update works correctly since day 1, doesn't matter if I have to wait 2 months more
1-18 04:12
Use props
fansf36c109c
lvl.1
United States

It's stupid to have to have a piece of software and a sticker to proof something without doing anything to the aircraft's capabilities. It's not C0, it's not like they are using software to limit the aircraft to comply with some more restricted rules...
2-4 17:25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansf36c109c Posted at 2-4 17:25
It's stupid to have to have a piece of software and a sticker to proof something without doing anything to the aircraft's capabilities. It's not C0, it's not like they are using software to limit the aircraft to comply with some more restricted rules...

Yes,   Its a shame what those pesky EU rules have caused.  
2-5 00:55
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

fansf36c109c Posted at 2-4 17:25

The software will introduce relevant changes for the compliance. First of all, the Remote ID as required in EU countries. And, maybe, some other modification on flight parameters to reduce the noise or to control the speed.
I'm not sure that the standard propellers are compliant. Maybe we need to change them.
2-5 01:41
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Singapore

Any news with the c1 label of the air 2s?
2-12 07:54
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

josePG Posted at 2-12 07:54

No news, good news ...
2-12 08:59
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

josePG Posted at 2-12 07:54

Hi there, and thank you for your inquiry. The application for a C1 class identification label for DJI Air 2S is expected to be supported in March 2024. And the exact date is to be determined by the dedicated EU authority. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2-12 16:50
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.3
Flight distance : 132746 ft
Italy

Where we can find a step-by-step description of the whole process?
2-21 22:23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zeb61 Posted at 2-21 22:23
Where we can find a step-by-step description of the whole process?

Not available until March 2024.
2-22 00:27
Use props
fosko
lvl.3

Spain

DAFlys Posted at 2-22 00:27
Not available until March 2024.

Hello, March is around the corner, any news on the C1 label?
2-29 10:04
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fosko Posted at 2-29 10:04
Hello, March is around the corner, any news on the C1 label?

I’ve not heard anything but you should ask DJI.
2-29 10:26
Use props
djiuser_NdQxczybDKB7
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, are there any news/updates about the AIR2S -C1 certification ?
3-4 07:16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_NdQxczybDKB7 Posted at 3-4 07:16
Hi, are there any news/updates about the AIR2S -C1 certification ?

Doesnt look like it yet.  
3-5 01:39
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 864652 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Please, don't you know anything about the c1 label for the Air2S?
3-16 03:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FPVcaptain Posted at 3-16 03:28
Please, don't you know anything about the c1 label for the Air2S?

Ive not heard anything new.  
3-17 05:16
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

The time had come to put an end to this long wait. the time has come. Now
3-22 10:19
Use props
JoaoYS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85075 ft

United Kingdom

Any news on the AIR 2S update? March is gone and it looks like DJI is more interested in new marketing product announcements other than keeping existing customers informed?!....
4-2 09:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JoaoYS Posted at 4-2 09:11
Any news on the AIR 2S update? March is gone and it looks like DJI is more interested in new marketing product announcements other than keeping existing customers informed?!....

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we are currently in the final stages of resolving the issue. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter. Once the solution is ready, we will promptly notify you. If you could kindly provide us with your email address, we will ensure to keep you updated on the progress and inform you as soon as the solution is ready. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.
4-2 13:37
Use props
djiuser_f1qEQatHsKbC
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 4-2 13:37
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we are currently in the final stages of resolving the issue. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter. Once the solution is ready, we will promptly notify you. If you could kindly provide us with your email address, we will ensure to keep you updated on the progress and inform you as soon as the solution is ready. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Thanks - I'm waiting for the C1 sticker too. What is the best way to send you my email to sign up for updates?
4-4 07:07
Use props
djiuser_dneVNEBeTB2P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 722126 ft
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 4-2 13:37
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we are currently in the final stages of resolving the issue. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter. Once the solution is ready, we will promptly notify you. If you could kindly provide us with your email address, we will ensure to keep you updated on the progress and inform you as soon as the solution is ready. We hope for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Oh You may send me the same update! Look up my username, and that should take You to my e-mail.
4-4 11:25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_f1qEQatHsKbC Posted at 4-4 07:07
Thanks - I'm waiting for the C1 sticker too. What is the best way to send you my email to sign up for updates?

Thank you for your kind response. I already checked your email via your forum account; rest assured that it has been documented and sent to the appropriate team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
4-4 13:59
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_dneVNEBeTB2P Posted at 4-4 11:25
Oh You may send me the same update! Look up my username, and that should take You to my e-mail.

Thank you for your interest. I have also looked up your email address from your forum account, and I want to assure you that it has been recorded and forwarded to the relevant team. We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you.
4-4 14:06
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-4 13:59
Thank you for your kind response. I already checked your email via your forum account; rest assured that it has been documented and sent to the appropriate team. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Sorry but am i right, you've got a Mail group to be updated each time there is any news?
But why not public or here in the forum?
4-4 22:29
Use props
Vonkje360
New

Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 4-4 14:06
Thank you for your interest. I have also looked up your email address from your forum account, and I want to assure you that it has been recorded and forwarded to the relevant team. We appreciate your understanding and support. Thank you.

I have read that we can expect an update for the Air 2S so that it can fly in the C1 - class (instead of the CX - A3 class). When will that update be available?
4-5 00:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-4 22:29
Sorry but am i right, you've got a Mail group to be updated each time there is any news?
But why not public or here in the forum?

Thank you for your question. We use a mailing list to ensure our customers receive timely updates in a targeted and consistent manner. But we also value the forum and public platforms as a means of engaging with our community. We will forward your feedback to our relevant team about your suggestion to share updates this way. Thank you for your understanding.
4-5 15:00
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vonkje360 Posted at 4-5 00:24
I have read that we can expect an update for the Air 2S so that it can fly in the C1 - class (instead of the CX - A3 class). When will that update be available?

Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured, we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon.
4-5 15:03
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-5 15:00
Thank you for your question. We use a mailing list to ensure our customers receive timely updates in a targeted and consistent manner. But we also value the forum and public platforms as a means of engaging with our community. We will forward your feedback to our relevant team about your suggestion to share updates this way. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Diana, can you kindly add me to this mailing list? Thank you
4-5 21:55
Use props
Ponu_koo
New

Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-5 15:03
Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured, we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon.

Can you add me, too?

I hope my Air 2S will be worth its name again, soon.
4-6 07:00
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-5 21:55
Hello Diana, can you kindly add me to this mailing list? Thank you

Hi, DosPalotes. Noted. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter.
4-6 08:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ponu_koo Posted at 4-6 07:00
Can you add me, too?

I hope my Air 2S will be worth its name again, soon.

Hi, Ponu_koo. Appreciate your patience. Rest assured that we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter.
4-6 09:37
Use props
djiuser_HIQtiZK0qOgi
New

Germany

Mich bitte auch
- me too please
4-7 03:35
Use props
djiuser_G7xL0Yh0QWNo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86378 ft
Poland

Please add me too.

Thx!
4-9 15:01
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

We have saved your email address and passed it on to the appropriate team. Your understanding and support are greatly valued. Thank you.
4-9 16:14
Use props
Neveling
New
Germany

add me too. better than every day digging through comments:-)
4-9 21:49
Use props
Crou
lvl.2

Poland

Please add my email too @Diana
This is a very important matter to me and I'd like to know any news as soon as possible.
4-10 00:12
Use props
kleinerAst
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290594 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Could you please add me to the email-list, too? Thanks in advance!
4-10 09:50
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules