Broken hyperlapse waypoints after update - AGAIN!
251 4 1-17 05:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17356693 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI yet again you broke the waypoints for the hyperlapse missions saved in the device. The waypoints were on the altitude of 70m AGL, after update the drone tried to dig underground to perform the task. It’s getting annoying to replicate the mission each time you mess up with the updates. As I use it professionally it became highly unreliable. Do something about it!
1-17 05:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if your hyperlapse waypoints that were saved on your device were suddenly deleted after the update? Did you perform a drone firmware update or an app update? Please keep us posted.

1-17 21:49
Use props
AlexSnapsColours
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17356693 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-17 21:49
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if your hyperlapse waypoints that were saved on your device were suddenly deleted after the update? Did you perform a drone firmware update or an app update? Please keep us posted.

I did update the app and the drone and the RC Pro. The waypoints were still there, but they are unusable as the drone drastically changed the altitude in the waypoints in a way it would crash immediately. This is the second or maybe even the third time I encountered this problem after the update of firmware. This is really frustrating. How come drones like Mavic 2 pro or air 2s never had this kind of issues and now I feel like the whole Mavic 3 lineup is just a pile of hiccups and errors
1-18 02:06
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

AlexSnapsColours Posted at 1-18 02:06
I did update the app and the drone and the RC Pro. The waypoints were still there, but they are unusable as the drone drastically changed the altitude in the waypoints in a way it would crash immediately. This is the second or maybe even the third time I encountered this problem after the update of firmware. This is really frustrating. How come drones like Mavic 2 pro or air 2s never had this kind of issues and now I feel like the whole Mavic 3 lineup is just a pile of hiccups and errors

I agree. I've had shifted waypoints as well and for a well-planned group of way points I've shot seasonally, it very frustrating.

I just posted a discussion question asking if it's possible for the MV3 to generate way points from existing photos. Unlikely but maybe's there's a partial workaround...
1-18 16:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AlexSnapsColours Posted at 1-18 02:06

We appreciate your feedback, Alex. We will surely coordinate this issue of yours to our relevant team for further investigation. Kindly please upload the app log using this path "Internal Storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG" via Google Drive then send the link here so we can finalize the request. Thank you for your understanding.
1-19 01:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules