335 4 1-17 20:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ANs4xZyeMlar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399272 ft
United States

Hello-

I am wondering if there is any way to kill the Avata propellers in the event of an emergency? Sometimes if the drone needs to be landed quickly to avoid an emergency the landing sequence is either too slow or doesn’t work. Is there any sort of kill switch that can be enabled to halt the propellers in flight?

Thank you.
1-17 20:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may perform the Combination Stick Command for emergency landing. You may refer to the image attached below. I hope this information helps.

1-18 00:02
Use props
djiuser_ANs4xZyeMlar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399272 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 00:02
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. You may perform the Combination Stick Command for emergency landing. You may refer to the image attached below. I hope this information helps.

[view_image]

This is the two sticks down and in motion? And this works on Avata?
1-18 05:52
Use props
GTHero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1555499 ft
Australia

djiuser_ANs4xZyeMlar Posted at 1-18 05:52
This is the two sticks down and in motion? And this works on Avata?

Yes, but you have to enable it in your settings under... Settings>Safety>Emergency Propeller Stop

Note that this stick combination also starts the motors.
1-18 14:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ANs4xZyeMlar Posted at 1-18 05:52
This is the two sticks down and in motion? And this works on Avata?

Thanks for responding. Yes, this function can be achieved for both the remote controller and DJI RC Motion. However, as mentioned by GTHero, you must enable the Emergency Propeller Stop option to use this function. To learn more, you may visit pages 61-62 of DJI Avata Manuals. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-21 03:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules