FEATURE REQUEST! Raw only option in still images.
259 5 1-18 01:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gpe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390554 ft
Denmark

As a happy user of the mini 3, who primarily uses the drone to take pictures which are subsequently edited, it would be great if there was an option to only take still pictures in RAW format - right know, after each flight, I spend unnecessary time delete the JPEG files. They are, to put it mildly, completely useless when you just want the RAW files.

So... Wouldn't it be possible to "just" change the selection to JPEG ONLY or RAW ONLY? Seriously, no one will complain about that!
1-18 01:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for expressing your feedback regarding this matter. Rest assured that your suggestion will be cascaded to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your support.
1-18 02:05
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I spend unnecessary time delete the JPEG files.
How long is it taking you?
I'd estimate it must be about 3 seconds - not really enough to complain about.
1-18 02:27
Use props
Gpe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390554 ft
Denmark

Labroides Posted at 1-18 02:27
I spend unnecessary time delete the JPEG files.
How long is it taking you?

Thanks for your assessment of what to complain about - its always nice to talk to someone who knows everything..

The proces right now to move the pictures(RAW files) from the SD card to my Ipad, where i do my editing, is that it needs to be through a PC, since transferring images directly from the drone only takes the JPEG files, when you shoot JPEG+RAW (unless, of course, you shoot 48mp RAW, then the drone will transfer the RAW files to the Ipad) - and before you can give me the advice of shooting all pictures in 48MP RAW, then i can tell you, that i dont want that

So yeah, it takes more than 3 seconds - and I can GUESS, no one will miss the JPEG+RAW option
1-18 03:06
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Gpe Posted at 1-18 03:06

Thanks for your assessment of what to complain about - its always nice to talk to someone who knows everything..

Sorry .. I was using the time it would take me using a real computer.
I didn't realise you were using one of those fruit things that make the simplest operations unnecessarily complicated.
1-18 03:53
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, this would be very handy. Saves card space but mostly the time between shots is reduced. Which is very handy for when you are doing manual panos.
2-21 23:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules