Mini 3 pro crash using integra goggles
330 1 1-19 20:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gasquetmikeandstoney
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1546834 ft
United States

I purchased an avata last may and a mini 3 pro in june.the main reason i got the mini was to fly using the integra goggles and motion controller 2 that came with my avata. Right away i got the "using unbound device you have 5 flights" warning. I called dji and the gentleman who i spoke with said just unbind the rc-n1 controller. I asked if it would mess with my 2 year flyaway coverage that i bought? He said no, dont worry, so i did It. Last week while flying the mini i had what i think was a motor fail.the drone was up on a rockslide and is impossible to get to. Luckily I have the integra sd card. I didnt hit anything, the drone just instantly went into a death spiral. I emailed the black box info and a copy of the crash video.after analyze itthey said i struck something, i didnt, you can clearly see that in video.they also said my flyaway coverage isnt anygood because the device wasnt bound.ive told them what i wrote here and am waiting for a reply. Ive always thought highly of dji, 5 of my friends bought dji because of me. Now im hesitant to recomend them to anyone. Any thoughts?
1-19 20:16
Use props
gasquetmikeandstoney
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1546834 ft
United States

I got an email from DJI tonight saying they would cover my loss under warranty and send me a free mini 3 pro! Now THAT is fantastic service and great for any company to do! Thank you DJI you brought my trust in you back to where it was! Thank you soooo very much!!!!!
1-21 22:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules