265 9 1-20 14:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Buzz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109619 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Honing my skills as a new drone pilot, my second flight. My camera craft has improved since I shot this as I tweaked all the settings for smoothness so less janky but the POI is nice at least.

Any help appreciated on my road to becoming better.

Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/@DroneBuzzUK

Hope you enjoy,

James.

1-20 14:07
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Personally I would have got much closer to the castle, then pulled back to reveal it to the viewer. You have shown "all the sweets to the children" straight away, they now know what there is, revealing more and more the "sweets" keeps them interested. Just my observation as a viewer.
1-20 14:40
Use props
Drone Buzz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mavic57Minis Posted at 1-20 14:40
Personally I would have got much closer to the castle, then pulled back to reveal it to the viewer. You have shown "all the sweets to the children" straight away, they now know what there is, revealing more and more the "sweets" keeps them interested. Just my observation as a viewer.

Thanks for the feedback will definately add that to my list of to-do's for the next location, love the analogy
1-20 14:46
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I love analogies but some don't get it, pleased you understood it. Happy flying.
1-20 14:56
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
1-21 06:10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice for only your 2nd flight.   I would have loved to see the castle a little closer up but that is just my preference.  Keep up the great work.
1-21 12:25
Use props
Drone Buzz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-21 12:25
Very nice for only your 2nd flight.   I would have loved to see the castle a little closer up but that is just my preference.  Keep up the great work.

Yeah I agree, my confidence in the drone near people will increase over time.
1-21 12:50
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Drone Buzz Posted at 1-21 12:50
Yeah I agree, my confidence in the drone near people will increase over time.

It certainly will.  Best way is slow and easy until you have built your flying skills and have an acceptable level of flying confidence.  
1-21 12:54
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice views.
My tip would be to either cut out the quick moves (reframe your camera before pressing record) or make them super slow.
2-23 02:10
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

For only your second flight I say, well done. Practice makes a person better and trial and error produces success.
2-23 08:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules