Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 249072 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello,

why is there no update yet for the Pocket 3 since firmware 01.02.06.04? I still have the annoying crackling sound during livestreams on YouTube.
Somebody else said in this forum he already got the firmware update some weeks ago and that it will be available for everyone. I'm still waiting and can't livestream now.
Like so many others I send the link, the video and the logs, and we're still waiting.
Please help us out.
With kind regards.
1-20 14:48
Use props
Superior Videos
lvl.3
Australia

I am in contact with dji support at the moment and not getting anywhere.
It's like they have never heard of the issue but it is all over the forum
1-20 17:33
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI engineer on the forum said the next release was aimed for January subject to the testing completing OK.   He confirmed it will fix the issue with the resolution getting reset everytime you rotate the screen to power on/off.
1-21 06:04
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Dear DJI SUPPORT,  when will this update come to all owners of the pocket 3? I have the pocket 3 for a few months now, and I still can't use it because of the crackling sound during livestreams on YouTube.

"hokoonho

Osmo Mobile 6 Verified User 1-6 22:16

Quote: LaS_Posted at 2023-12-13 09:59

here is a video who someone else has it and is also doing the exactly same thing while View

full

I report the issues to DJI in China, after 6-7 emails and send them the log, they figured out the problem and got a fix. They push an software update to me, and it works. and they said the fix will be push to other users on/before January

I also do a live stream with the latest software, it works

https://www.youtube.com/live/FlckZCynq7s? si=Wb45Hhn9elPCbIKP
"
IMG_2487.png
1-21 23:12
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Waiting too...
1-21 23:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. For further checking, please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding this matter. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-22 04:17
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-22 04:17
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. For further checking, please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding this matter. I hope to hear from you soon.

If you mean the message about sending new logs again? Sorry but I don't do that anymore. I've send you 3 logs including links and extra information, and nothing changed. You can read all over the forum that lots of pocket 3 owners have the same problem. A lot of them including me, have send you logs. And I think DJI is a pretty big company who can do a livestream test with the mic2 themselves and then listen to the crackling sound. I'll just wait till a update is gonna solve the problem. Like everybody else. What else can we do.
With kind regards.
1-22 04:48
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

basvanbodegrave Posted at 1-22 04:48
If you mean the message about sending new logs again? Sorry but I don't do that anymore. I've send you 3 logs including links and extra information, and nothing changed. You can read all over the forum that lots of pocket 3 owners have the same problem. A lot of them including me, have send you logs. And I think DJI is a pretty big company who can do a livestream test with the mic2 themselves and then listen to the crackling sound. I'll just wait till a update is gonna solve the problem. Like everybody else. What else can we do.
With kind regards.

I am waiting since November 2nd when I openend a thread here.
1-22 06:20
Use props
Tchantches
lvl.2
Belgium

Message only for following this thread...
1-23 06:00
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

The crackling issue of mic 2 during live streams onnYouTube is solved with the help of DJI Susan and the engineers of DJI. They sent me a beta firmware and it works. Official new firmware soon to be out.  
1-24 21:43
Use props
Aavis
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Mike K N Posted at 1-24 21:43
The crackling issue of mic 2 during live streams onnYouTube is solved with the help of DJI Susan and the engineers of DJI. They sent me a beta firmware and it works. Official new firmware soon to be out.

I already thought P3 was abandoned and Pocket 4 coming to line up with A4

Waid a sec this happened with A3..
1-24 21:48
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

The crackling issue of mic 2 during live streams onnYouTube is solved with the help of DJI Susan and the engineers of DJI. They sent me a beta firmware and it works. Official new firmware soon to be out.

Hallelujah
1-24 21:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

With kind regards.

Hi, there. Thank you for responding. The message we've sent you here is regarding your transaction with us to be able to monitor and review the recent transaction with us. Please feel free to reach out anytime.
1-25 03:55
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

With kind regards.

Very well answered.

Here they think that we are their guinea pigs to take their chests out of the fire after spending a large amount of euros on their products with painful technical development.

They have people who give them products in exchange for, among other things, testing the betas they release. They are the ones who have to be asked to confirm the errors that we present to them.

DJI is unfortunate.
1-25 08:32
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

The crackling issue of mic 2 during live streams onnYouTube is solved with the help of DJI Susan and the engineers of DJI. They sent me a beta firmware and it works. Official new firmware soon to be out.

It is not as easy as you put it because it is not solved for everyone. And it's not for everyone because what they did to you is because they had that courtesy with you, but it's a beta and they don't pass it on to everyone. So it is not generally repaired with the beta. It will be repaired when they release the final version, which has been going on for more than 2 months without releasing a new revision.

It is clear that you have something with DJI because you speak very highly of them and they have also given you the beta that they do not give to anyone or almost anyone other than their official testers.
1-25 08:36
Use props
basvanbodegrave
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

EnTuMente Posted at 1-25 08:36
It is not as easy as you put it because it is not solved for everyone. And it's not for everyone because what they did to you is because they had that courtesy with you, but it's a beta and they don't pass it on to everyone. So it is not generally repaired with the beta. It will be repaired when they release the final version, which has been going on for more than 2 months without releasing a new revision.

It is clear that you have something with DJI because you speak very highly of them and they have also given you the beta that they do not give to anyone or almost anyone other than their official testers.

It think you saw a quote from somebody else as a quote from me. Sadly I'm not the one who got the beta version.
Thanks for your nice reply
1-25 09:03
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

EnTuMente Posted at 1-25 08:36
It is not as easy as you put it because it is not solved for everyone. And it's not for everyone because what they did to you is because they had that courtesy with you, but it's a beta and they don't pass it on to everyone. So it is not generally repaired with the beta. It will be repaired when they release the final version, which has been going on for more than 2 months without releasing a new revision.

I do not have something with DJI. But I am in polite contact since November 2nd. And at some point they were offering the beta firmware. With the hint it would be better to wait for the official version. I know 2 other forum members who got the beta firmware.
1-25 10:56
Use props
EnTuMente
lvl.3

Spain

Mike K N Posted at 1-25 10:56
I do not have something with DJI. But I am in polite contact since November 2nd. And at some point they were offering the beta firmware. With the hint it would be better to wait for the official version. I know 2 other forum members who got the beta firmware.

OK.

And I ask you now, is the update included in that beta, also beta, for the MIC 2?

If it doesn't have it, then what they gave you is not a Beta. Not a full beta.
1-25 17:33
Use props
Mike K N
lvl.2
Germany

EnTuMente Posted at 1-25 17:33
OK.

And I ask you now, is the update included in that beta, also beta, for the MIC 2?

It was only for the camera. I was wondering if there was an xtra update for the mic 2. But it works. The day the official firmware is out I will take that immediately.
1-25 21:51
Use props
audrey06
New

Pakistan

No official timeline for the next Pocket 3 update yet. To download LokLok on PC, get an Android emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer, then install LokLok from the Google Play Store within the emulator. Let me know if you need help!
https://loklokapks.com/loklok-apk-pc/
2-12 04:49
Use props
fansdb2fc727
New
Oman

Hello, there. When will the new firmware update coming?

I hope to add the vertical mode in low light + slow motion.

We are suffering shooting only in landscape. Then crop it in post.

Hope DJI fixing those issues in the next update.

Thanks.
3-15 17:01
Use props
fansdb2fc727
New
Oman

We are suffering shooting only in landscape. Then crop it in post.

Hope DJI fixing those issues in the next update.

Thanks.
3-15 17:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansdb2fc727 Posted at 3-15 17:03

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have any relevant information on the release date of the new firmware for the DJI Osmo Pocket 3. Rest assured that we will record your suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
3-16 01:42
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fansdb2fc727 Posted at 3-15 17:01

If you hold the body of the P3 horizontally whilst recording in 4K the gimbal will be  vertical. You can then get low light and slow motion. Just rotate the video in post.
3-16 10:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules