in FPV mode the camera shakes
148 5 1-21 06:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Costinha24
lvl.1

Brazil

I'm having problems in the FPV mode of the Osmo Pocket 1, when turning on the lens sometimes gets stuck in the last calibration movement when starting up, but that's ANOTHER PROBLEM.
When leaving it in FPV mode, the recording is shaky 90% of the time, there are micro-vibrations that happen even when it is stopped on a flat surface, it is up to date, but I barely use the Dji Mimo, I record natively. Unfortunately I don't know what to do.

1-21 06:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Costinha24. Will it be fine if you post a video for us to check further? You can upload it to Google Drive or YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you.
1-21 19:59
Use props
Costinha24
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-21 19:59
Hi, Costinha24. Will it be fine if you post a video for us to check further? You can upload it to Google Drive or YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you.

VIDEO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gC20Co3DwC2UAlo8ruit_YcGPylCu3v0/view?usp=drive_link

Here's an example, but this happens 80% of the time I record and now whenever it's in FPV mode it shakes.

1-22 05:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Costinha24 Posted at 1-22 05:50
VIDEO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gC20Co3DwC2UAlo8ruit_YcGPylCu3v0/view?usp=drive_link

Thank you very much. Have you already tried calibrating the Osmo pocket?
1. If the Osmo Pocket is used as a standalone device: Swipe down on the main screen to enter the System Settings and tap the Calibration button to calibrate the gimbal.
2. If the Osmo Pocket is used with the DJI Mimo app: Connect the app, tap the three dots on the bottom left of the shooting interface, then tap the "Calibration" button in the Gimbal and Handle Settings to start the gimbal calibration.
1-23 00:54
Use props
Costinha24
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 00:54
Thank you very much. Have you already tried calibrating the Osmo pocket?
1. If the Osmo Pocket is used as a standalone device: Swipe down on the main screen to enter the System Settings and tap the Calibration button to calibrate the gimbal.
2. If the Osmo Pocket is used with the DJI Mimo app: Connect the app, tap the three dots on the bottom left of the shooting interface, then tap the "Calibration" button in the Gimbal and Handle Settings to start the gimbal calibration.

Many thanks for the reply.

I've done the calibration several times, but it still keeps shaking, I depend on it a lot, even if 5 minutes of video is 5GB, but this problem is keeping me up at night.
1-23 04:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Costinha24 Posted at 1-23 04:49
Many thanks for the reply.

I've done the calibration several times, but it still keeps shaking, I depend on it a lot, even if 5 minutes of video is 5GB, but this problem is keeping me up at night.

Sorry about the trouble. I suggest sending the unit back to DJI for testing. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/br/repair/index. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day.
1-24 00:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules