Interference in MC location popup
356 2 1-21 23:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I recently added a set of Integra googles and a Motion 2 controller to my Mini 4 Pro/RC2 setup. Lots of fun for sure, but in addition to the "Not using bound device" popup that I've addressed in another post on the forum, I see far to often a popup stating "Interference in MC location".

It doesn't seem to have any effect on how the controller is operating the drone, the Interference in MC location just comes and goes, taking turns with the Not using bound device popup.

Basically its annoying as hell, it doesn't matter where I fly, in town, or 60 km in the bush away from civilization where there's no cell service, and whether my phone and key fob are 50 meters away in the car.  The "interference in MC location" still pops up. I've even removed my belt, in case the metal buckle was doing it ;)
Dji, lets get things streamlined and cleaned up, there's no need for these popups to be distracting the pilot from flying the drone. The Not using bound device popup, can come on for a second at startup to inform, and then disappear. And the criteria or threshold as to what is interference for the motion controller needs to be set a bit higher, so its not coming on unless its really nessesary. I've never once seen it affect how the drone was flying. Popups that cry wolf are just ignored in short order...

1-21 23:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Sorry about the trouble.  Can you please try connecting the Motion Controller to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware?  If the issue persists, it is recommended to calibrate the motion controller in an area free of interference. After the motion controller is calibrated, perform the flight test in an open area, and check whether the issue is fixed. Have a great day.
1-22 21:28
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Thanks DJI Tony, I updated the firmware on the Integra goggles and motion 2 on the DJI assist 2 initially, but I will try calibrating the motion controller when I'm out in the country next time! We've gone from -32C a week ago to +5C and rain now lol, but I managed to get out a bit yesterday to fly and got some good video. Appreciate your help!
1-22 21:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules