Goggles with O4?
2352 4 1-22 08:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jp1717171717
lvl.1
United States

I was just about to purchase the Integra goggles with the motion controller 2 to use with my Mini 4...but then I saw the goggles are using O3 transmission. That's not going to work for me as I'm in the mountains and O4 rocks. Does anyone know if there will be a O4 goggle solution soon?
1-22 08:18
Use props
CatBehemoth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1009715 ft

United States

I'm in the same boat. I did a quick FCC application search and couldn't find anything relevant, so my guess is there will be no modernized version (i.e. O4 compatible) of the Integra goggles in the immediate future.
1-22 11:55
Use props
djiuser_fk4xL9Gd7kjA
New

United States

What a bummer. O3 stinks around here...but I really want goggles so I can see what the heck is going on.
1-22 14:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. We appreciate your interest in DJI's future products. There is no announcement about the plans at the moment. I will forward your feedback to the relevant team. Any news or updates will be officially announced on the DJI official website. Thank you for your patience.
1-22 20:33
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

JP17, I've been using the Integra goggles with my Mini 4 Pro for 3 weeks now, and I live in BC Canada, and most definitely fly in the mountains Coming from flying a Mini 3 Pro with the ocusync 3, I was as very impressed with how solid the RC2 with ocusync 4 is in difficult terrain, and at distance.
I'll say the signal strength I'm seeing with the Integra goggles, seems more tolerant of obstacles than my original RC controller did with The Mini 3 pro. I can't speak about range as I'd likely use the RC2 if I was doing some flying in that regard, but I've yet to see a signal loss in the googles at all. I always face the drone with the RC controllers, but with the goggles, the drone could be behind me or down close to the ground and signal strength has been very good so far. I figured I can always buy the new ocusync 4 goggles when the come out, and just sell the ones I have now or keep them as a spare.
I will say it took me about a week to get online and order some Hons VR lenses for them, and I'm happy I did that, they're a quality product.
1-22 22:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules