Strange question
344 10 1-22 21:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone want to sell their original Osmo Pocket 3 protective case.  I actually liked mine and someone stole the case that I used to keep my Pocket 3 accessories in along with ND filters, cables and my little tripod.
1-22 21:25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you contacted DJI Support they might be able to help you.
1-23 00:16
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-23 00:16
Have you contacted DJI Support they might be able to help you.

They said they don't offer that part for sale right now.  They put a part request in for me and said they'd contact me.  I figured this could take a while.
1-23 00:25
Use props
federnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691463 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Last resort - you can buy aftermarket case. I sam few people here recommended the one from ScottyMakesStuff. I am using the original one and it suits me, but the one mentioned before has more features.
1-23 01:43
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

federnet Posted at 1-23 01:43
Last resort - you can buy aftermarket case. I sam few people here recommended the one from ScottyMakesStuff. I am using the original one and it suits me, but the one mentioned before has more features.

Thanks! I forgot about ScottyMakesStuff.  He actually has a really nice design for one.  Normally I don't like the 3d printed stuff, but his is usually good quality.
1-23 09:25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=305312

That thread relates to a gimbal and screen protector for use when the Pocket 3 is not turned on - it's a great replacement for the supplied case if you don't mind not attaching the mic and the wide angle lens.  For full function even when the device is in use, indeed the ScottyMakesStuff cases are the best, and there's a choice of 3 (I think - I have two anyway!).
1-23 10:36
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I do like the one for just the gimbal and screen protector.  Here's the Scotty one I like for the Pocket 3.      
https://us.scottymakesstuff.com/ ... cket-3-slim-case-us
1-23 11:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about what happened. Rest assured that our corresponding team will notify you once the item becomes available. I'd recommend paying attention to our email for future updates. Thank you for your support.
1-26 03:15
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

After a few days, DJI got back to me and said they'd send me a new cover.  It's only $14 so I guess I'll have the new one from ScottyMakesStuff and the original.  
1-26 12:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dgualazzi Posted at 1-26 12:12
After a few days, DJI got back to me and said they'd send me a new cover.  It's only $14 so I guess I'll have the new one from ScottyMakesStuff and the original.

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. We're glad that you'll have a replacement and a spare for this accessory. Cheers!
1-28 01:26
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI got back to me and sold me the original case for the Pocket 3, but I jumped the gun and bought this case from scottymakesstuff: https://us.scottymakesstuff.com/ ... cket-3-slim-case-us    Is anyone interested in buying it from me for half price?  It turns out scotty won't take any returns if you remove the plastic wrap from the item even if it's never been used.  
P3case1.jpg
P3case2.jpg
P3case3.jpg
2-28 13:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules