New European rules 01-01-2024 remote id
921 8 1-24 12:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2992 ft
Netherlands

Since the new rules started at 01-01-2024 in Europe every drone onder 249 gram with camera on board must broadcast remote id.
I need to implant my remote id into the dji mini 4 pro but their is no option to upload my remote id in safety menu
Please u make a software update otherwise it is illegal to fly for us

Regards Grigori from the Netherlands

1-24 12:01
Use props
Flying Fortress
lvl.2
Poland

No, C0 drones and legacy drones under 250g don't have to transmit Remote ID:

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... nts-fly-1st-january

"From 1st of January 2024 all drones marked C1, C2 and C3 and those operated in the specific category below 120m, will be required to operate with an active and updated remote identification (Remote ID)." and " "Also legacy drones (unless they are lighter than 250 g) are recommended to be equipped with a remote ID."

Drones with cameras have to labeled with a drone operator ID. If you have Mini 4 Pro you have to register yourself as a drone operator and put your ID on every drone:

https://www.rdw.nl/en/drone
1-24 13:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are in the process of confirming with the regulatory authorities, but as of now, there is no related information available. Please stay tuned to the official website for any updates. We appreciate your understanding.
1-24 20:07
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 469409 ft
Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We are in the process of confirming with the regulatory authorities, but as of now, there is no related information available. Please stay tuned to the official website for any updates. We appreciate your understanding.

Yep, "safety menu" is missing, if I put C1 on my mini4 rpo RID should be active
1-24 21:03
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

Flying Fortress Posted at 1-24 13:32
No, C0 drones and legacy drones under 250g don't have to transmit Remote ID:

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/document-library/general-publications/drone-open-category-applicable-requirements-fly-1st-january

We have to transmit remote id if we want to fly in special areas with autorisation of flight in CTR
Id must also been attached with sticker on the drone if it has a camera in C0 class in the Netherlands
1-25 12:54
Use props
seb H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74908 ft
Belgium

Don Grigori Posted at 1-25 12:54
We have to transmit remote id if we want to fly in special areas with autorisation of flight in CTR
Id must also been attached with sticker on the drone if it has a camera in C0 class in the Netherlands
In belgium also. I have a Mini 3 and i need  remote id. When it will be possible ???? In C0? Or in C1 with a external remote id ???
1-25 13:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

travelmate Posted at 1-24 21:03
Yep, "safety menu" is missing, if I put C1 on my mini4 rpo RID should be active

Hello. We will surely announce relevant information related to this inquiry once available. Thank you for your understanding.
1-26 01:23
Use props
Flying Fortress
lvl.2
Poland

Don Grigori Posted at 1-25 12:54
Id must also been attached with sticker on the drone if it has a camera in C0 class in the Netherlands

Do you have to transmit remote ID even with C0 with a camera?
1-28 16:16
Use props
Don Grigori
lvl.2
Netherlands

Flying Fortress Posted at 1-28 16:16
Do you have to transmit remote ID even with C0 with a camera?

Yes if we want to fly in special areas we need to transmite remote id and be connected by phone with flight director, we have to mention minimum 24 hours before where we want to fly in godrone app and leave our phone number to get direct connection with flight director. Sometimes we can’t take off or have to land immediately in flight emergency in the sky of special areas
1-29 12:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules