What mic2 bundle did you get?
383 6 1-25 13:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Just wondering how many opted for which bundle option numbers should indicate what DJI should focus on for support like enabling a feature to switch on 32bit float on for tx only users.
Single SelectVote, Total 6 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

33.33% (2)
0.00% (0)
66.67% (4)
Your user group with no voting privileges
1-25 13:50
Use props
1stDrive
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I actually bought 2 transmitters only but that wasn't an option :-D I don't need the receiver because I use them with DJI Osmo Action 4s which have all the options I need on them.
1-27 09:34
Use props
DHW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063596 ft
Australia

I've bought the 1tx and 1rx bundle. I only bought the standard Pocket 3. So the 1tx could be used on the Pocket 3 via Bluetooth and the 1rx could be used on my camera with the same 1tx via 2.4ghz.
1-28 21:52
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I made my own combo kit by buying things separately  I did spend more money but I like the combo I have.  I bought the 1 TX/1 RX kit, a pear white TX, and also the charging case.  If you own 2 TX's, the charging case is a must have if you didn't get the combo from the get-go.   I guess next time I would just buy the combo as you save money.  If you ask why I bought things separately, after trying out the TX/RX kit, I definitely wanted a second mic and went with the pearl white for white shirts etc.  
1-29 08:57
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

Joemar7 Posted at 1-29 08:57
I made my own combo kit by buying things separately  I did spend more money but I like the combo I have.  I bought the 1 TX/1 RX kit, a pear white TX, and also the charging case.  If you own 2 TX's, the charging case is a must have if you didn't get the combo from the get-go.   I guess next time I would just buy the combo as you save money.  If you ask why I bought things separately, after trying out the TX/RX kit, I definitely wanted a second mic and went with the pearl white for white shirts etc.

Yeah getting the bundle and selling a black tx to fund the White tx would be a good route to go
1-29 12:35
Use props
forcebio
lvl.1

France

Hi,
For me, the full pack ! 2TX, 1 RX and charging case !
Good products !
2-18 01:51
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I chose the 1 rx + TX and lav, made my own charge stand.  option to buy a white  Tx. if I need to  change things up.
2-21 16:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules