DJI MIC2 & DJI ACTION 2
551 6 1-25 16:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djimiker
lvl.1

Belgium

Does someone already have experience regarding working with the new DJI MIC 2 in combination with the DJI ACTION 2?
Can you also use a transmitter of the DJI MIC 2 to start/stop the camera as mentioned as "hidden feature" in this clip?
1-25 16:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this concern with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
1-25 22:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. When DJI Action 2 is powered on and connected to the DJI Mic 2 receiver, you can control DJI Action 2 to start/stop recording by briefly pressing the "Linking Button" on the transmitter. Hope this helps.
2-4 00:44
Use props
djimiker
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-4 00:44
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. When DJI Action 2 is powered on and connected to the DJI Mic 2 receiver, you can control DJI Action 2 to start/stop recording by briefly pressing the "Linking Button" on the transmitter. Hope this helps.

Thank you for this useful information I'll buy now a DJI MIC2-set.
2-4 02:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djimiker Posted at 2-4 02:23
Thank you for this useful information  I'll buy now a DJI MIC2-set.

You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!
2-5 03:58
Use props
jbvid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4698 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-5 03:58
You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

Hi
Hope someone can help me out here.
I have the DJI Mic 2
I am trying to use the receiver in a cold shoe on a camera cage but it is far too loose and slips through the cold shoe.
The earlier DJI Mic receiver had a spring clip which worked OK but I can't safely use the Mic 2 receiver.
Regards jb
3-25 03:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

jbvid Posted at 3-25 03:09
Hi
Hope someone can help me out here.
I have the DJI Mic 2

Hello, jbvid. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try the solution below:

1. Place pieces of paper on the cold shoe mount of the cage to make the entire cold shoe mount thinner and then install the DJI Mic  Series.

2. If there are excessive 1/4'' screw holes on the cage, purchase a 1/4'' screw to cold shoe accessory with one of the features below:

1) There is a certain raised structure on both sides inside the cold shoe mount
2) There is an anti-dropping/restraint design on the side of the cold shoe mount opening

Note

There is a 0~0.3 mm dimensional tolerance in cold shoe mounts on the market. The DJI Mic hot shoe adapter is designed to better fit the camera’s hot shoe mount.
3-25 03:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules