DJI RC 2 Controller
806 7 1-25 23:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave12-30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166785 ft
United States

Hi. New DJI Drone Operator here. I have a Dji Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 Controller. Upon getting the "DJI Fly" smartphone app, I discovered a certain part of the app called the "Connection Guide." From my understanding, the Connection Guide is used for the DJI RC-N2 Controller; However, my question is even though I have the DJI RC2 Controller, can I still connect my iPhone to the controller and get the same camera view as I would on the regular controller but on my iPhone? It might not work that way, but I just wanted to ask and make sure.
Thanks,
Davis Feather
1-25 23:51
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the DJI RC2 doesn't support transmitting live-feed to external mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding.
1-26 00:19
Use props
Dave12-30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166785 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 00:19
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that the DJI RC2 doesn't support transmitting live-feed to external mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your help!
1-26 00:20
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dave12-30 Posted at 1-26 00:20
Thank you for your help!

If you connect a usb to hdmi adaptor to the RC2 you will get can view the RC2 screen on a hdmi input device, i.e. a TV.
1-26 11:13
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298336
1-26 11:16
Use props
djiuser_EFUD9MyMygQF
New

Canada

Hi. 1) Can the Hollyland Lark Max mic receiver be attached to a RC2 (with screen) controller for DJI Mini 4 Pro? Through USB or how?

2) Does Hollyland mic work with DJI Mini 4 pro?

3) Can a Hollyland Transmitter be stuck (for example by a tape) to a drone to record sounds? Regarding the weight, windshield stability, ability of taking sounds while reducing the noise of the drone, etc?

4) Can Hollyland Lark M1 (cheaper with 200 m range) do all of the above? Is it compatible with the mini 4 pro?
1-26 23:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dave12-30 Posted at 1-26 00:20
Thank you for your help!

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us anytime!
1-28 04:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_EFUD9MyMygQF Posted at 1-26 23:59
Hi. 1) Can the Hollyland Lark Max mic receiver be attached to a RC2 (with screen) controller for DJI Mini 4 Pro? Through USB or how?

2) Does Hollyland mic work with DJI Mini 4 pro?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the DJI RC2 is not optimized with this type of accessory. However, preliminary tests show that you can connect the DJI Mic receiver to the Type-C interface (Host Type-C for DJI RC) at the bottom of the remote controller, and then use the screen recording function of the remote controller to record the audio of the DJI Mic transmitter. After you finish recording, remove the DJI Mic to play the screen recording file with the audio. I hope this information helps. Cheers!
1-28 04:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules