372 3 1-27 07:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902126 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hello, dear creators and developers! I extensively use your products and would like to commend the consistently excellent quality and reliability.  

However, in Vapoint missions, there is a critical omission of a highly important feature, not just for me but also for other users and professionals -  Orbit mission. This feature would allow users to configure and save orbits as waypoints. For example, I could create a radius along which the drone would fly, save it, and return to this flight path after some time, perhaps after half a year, to repeat it. I attempted to create such a mission using waypoints, but the results were unsatisfactory. I understand that this feature is available in the Mavic 3 Enterprise series, but I require it for video purposes, specifically for artistic endeavors.  

I would greatly appreciate it if you could add the Orbit mission to waypoints! Thank you!

Besr regards
Sergejs Mikusa. Finland

1-27 07:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. Rest assured that we'll forward your idea to our relevant team for future reference.
1-27 23:40
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902126 ft
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-27 23:40
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. Rest assured that we'll forward your idea to our relevant team for future reference.

Okay, thanks, I hope it won’t be difficult to add this option.
1-28 05:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sergejs Mikusa Posted at 1-28 05:32
Okay, thanks, I hope it won’t be difficult to add this option.

You're most welcome. We hope to see this feature in the near future. In the meantime, please pay attention to our official website for future updates. Cheers!
1-31 03:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules