Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ju97180
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098330 ft
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

Hello everyone,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding persistent connection issues with my DJI Mic 2. However, I want to clarify that, upon further investigation, there hasn't been a recent firmware update available on the official DJI Mic website.
Despite not finding any recent firmware updates, I'm still facing challenges with one transmitter that fails to connect, showing only a flashing blue light. To address this issue, I've followed the troubleshooting steps provided.
Actions taken so far:
  • - Checked for the latest firmware version on the official DJI Mic website.
  • - No recent firmware update found or available for download. - Reset Transmitters / Receivers
If anyone in the community has experienced similar connectivity problems or has information about the current firmware availability, your insights would be greatly appreciated. I'm open to any advice or suggestions to resolve this issue.  PS : Works Well with an iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Thank you for your time and assistance.

1-27 07:32
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please post in the DJI Mic Forum, not here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=773
1-27 11:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you're experiencing. To check this phenomenon, may we ask for a short video showing the problem? You may consider uploading the video through Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here.
1-28 03:29
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-28 03:29
Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you're experiencing. To check this phenomenon, may we ask for a short video showing the problem? You may consider uploading the video through Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. In response to the support team's request, I have uploaded a short video demonstrating the connection issues with my DJI Mic 2. You can view the video directly here ->

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... gqSVsM9?usp=sharing

Your assistance in reviewing the video and providing any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated. If anyone in the community has encountered a similar issue or has suggestions for a potential solution, please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you for your time and support.
1-28 04:02
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

Ju97180 Posted at 1-28 04:02
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. In response to the support team's request, I have uploaded a short video demonstrating the connection issues with my DJI Mic 2. You can view the video directly here ->

Hello,

I wanted to provide additional information regarding the DJI Mic 2 connection issues:

Initially, upon opening, the device worked perfectly.
I then paired a transmitter with the iPhone 15 Pro Max, and it worked seamlessly. However, when I attempted to reconnect to the DJI Mic 2 receiver afterward, it refused to establish a connection.
I ensured to "forget" the Bluetooth pairing between the transmitter and the iPhone 15 Pro Max to prevent them from connecting, but the issue persisted.
Your insights and assistance in resolving this matter are greatly appreciated.

. I purchased the product from the B&H website, and the challenge I'm facing is that I am located in the French Caribbean (Guadeloupe). Unfortunately, there is no repair center here, and the cost of returns to B&H from Guadeloupe is prohibitively expensive if i need to resend it.....

If anyone in the community has insights into alternative solutions or has faced similar challenges with repairs or returns from remote locations, your advice would be invaluable.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Thank you.
1-28 04:12
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mods, please move this thread to the DJI Mic Forum.
1-28 14:31
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-28 03:29

No news i send you the link
1-30 11:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ju97180 Posted at 1-30 11:19
No news i send you the link

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. We will check this concern with our relevant team for further inspection. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be cascaded here. Your patience is highly appreciated.
1-31 03:06
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 03:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. We will check this concern with our relevant team for further inspection. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be cascaded here. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Good morning,

Small update of my problem which is still not resolved:

- I updated to "v04.03.08.31"

But unfortunately the transmitters still do not want to synchronize with the receiver.....

It's been a long time and I still can't use the DJI MIC 2 in production! And I have received no response or follow-up from DJI, this is unacceptable!
2-5 18:20
Use props
Ju97180
lvl.2
  • >>>
Guadeloupe

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-31 03:06

I have found the solution "press and hold the record button to make the transmitter exit Bluetooth mode. Then put the transmitter to the charging case or relink by tapping Link Device on the receiver." !
2-5 18:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ju97180 Posted at 2-5 18:40
I have found the solution "press and hold the record button to make the transmitter exit Bluetooth mode. Then put the transmitter to the charging case or relink by tapping Link Device on the receiver." !

Hello, there. Thank you for your patience. After checking the video, it's noticeable that the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode, therefore, please press and hold the record button to exit from Bluetooth mode and put it back into the charging case or simply tap the link device option on the receiver. I hope this information helps.
2-7 23:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules