DJI MIC 2 Not connecting to receiver
4715 35 1-27 19:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToastFPS
lvl.1
United States

One of my mics is connected to the receiver, stays connected and will reconnect without issue.
The other mic just... wont.
Ive tried factory resets, manual and automatic means for connecting, and there's no firmware updates available. Everything has a full charge.

The transmitter that wont connect to the receiver, WILL connect to other things via bluetooth but again refuses to connect to the receiver.

Linking button has the indiciator light blinking blue fast or slow depending.

Anyone else have similar issues and know any fixes?
1-27 19:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try the procedures below and see if it will help:
1. Put the transmitter and receiver into the charging case, close the case, and open it again. Then take out the transmitter and receiver to check whether the pairing is successful.
2. Tap “Link Device” on the touchscreen of the receiver, and press and hold the pairing button on the side of the transmitter. When the indicator on the transmitter is solid green, pairing is successful.
3. If the linking fails after the above steps have been tried, please put the firmware package into the receiver or transmitter that fails to be linked and then refresh the firmware. After the firmware has successfully refreshed, repeat the above operation.
* This is to avoid impact from firmware version differences. If the firmware has already been updated to the latest version, any re-updating will only lead to the prompt “Update failed.”
4.  Please verify whether the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode by checking if the system status indicator is solid blue. If the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode, you can press and hold the record button to make the transmitter exit Bluetooth mode. Then put the transmitter to the charging case or relink by tapping Link Device on the receiver.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-29 01:15
Use props
ToastFPS
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 01:15
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try the procedures below and see if it will help:
1. Put the transmitter and receiver into the charging case, close the case, and open it again. Then take out the transmitter and receiver to check whether the pairing is successful.
2. Tap “Link Device” on the touchscreen of the receiver, and press and hold the pairing button on the side of the transmitter. When the indicator on the transmitter is solid green, pairing is successful.

Looks like bluetooth mode was the issue,
Didn't even know to look for that, Issue solved.
Thank you sir!
1-30 12:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ToastFPS Posted at 1-30 12:37
Looks like bluetooth mode was the issue,
Didn't even know to look for that, Issue solved.
Thank you sir!

Perfect. You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further inquiries. We appreciate your valued support.
1-31 01:40
Use props
intheblue06
New

United States

This is similar to my issue; however i can't get the transmitter (tx2) to ever turn on unless it's plugged in directly to a USB-C cable.

When i put the tx in the case, the receiver shows that the tx2 is fully charged, however when i remove it i can not get the tx2 to turn on.

Any ideas?
3-25 05:26
Use props
Daniel Schmidt
New

Netherlands

I have the same issue.

Firmware updated. The 2nd Transmitter in the box is “recognized” by showing in the receiver that it is fully charged.

But does not connect even in Bluetooth mode.

Please help.
3-31 02:53
Use props
fans45ba06cf
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 01:40
Perfect. You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further inquiries. We appreciate your valued support.

Thank you.  I had the same issue.
3-31 11:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

intheblue06 Posted at 3-25 05:26
This is similar to my issue; however i can't get the transmitter (tx2) to ever turn on unless it's plugged in directly to a USB-C cable.

When i put the tx in the case, the receiver shows that the tx2 is fully charged, however when i remove it i can not get the tx2 to turn on.

Hi, intheblue06. Sorry about the trouble. Can you share us a video of the operation for us to further check? Thank you very much.
3-31 21:47
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Daniel Schmidt Posted at 3-31 02:53
I have the same issue.

Firmware updated. The 2nd Transmitter in the box is “recognized” by showing in the receiver that it is fully charged.

Hi, Daniel. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the operation? I appreciate your patience.
3-31 21:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans45ba06cf Posted at 3-31 11:19
Thank you.  I had the same issue.

Awesome. I'm glad it helped. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
4-1 02:24
Use props
djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv
lvl.1
United States

Someone please help me I'm ripping my hair out here... my transmitter is stuck in bluetooth pairing mode (made sure it's not connected to anything), I hold record button 3 seconds to get it green so i can pair with receiver and it still blinks blue refuses to change. I reset firmware and put everything back in case and still same issue. Please help i have a shoot coming up
4-1 14:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv Posted at 4-1 14:15
Someone please help me I'm ripping my hair out here... my transmitter is stuck in bluetooth pairing mode (made sure it's not connected to anything), I hold record button 3 seconds to get it green so i can pair with receiver and it still blinks blue refuses to change. I reset firmware and put everything back in case and still same issue. Please help i have a shoot coming up

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I'm going to refer this to the relevant team to check. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? You can upload it to Youtube or any file-sharing site and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.
4-1 21:54
Use props
djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 21:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I'm going to refer this to the relevant team to check. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the issue? You can upload it to Youtube or any file-sharing site and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.

Yes please I will send a video link now...
4-3 15:10
Use props
djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv
lvl.1
United States

it says i dont have permission to post the link can i mesage you? thanks.
4-5 05:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv Posted at 4-5 05:54
it says i dont have permission to post the link can i mesage you? thanks.

Hi there. Yes, sure. You can send it anytime. Thank you very much.
4-6 00:34
Use props
djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv
lvl.1
United States

hey i sent the message did you receive?
4-6 05:48
Use props
djiuser_8s67MtDuhbl9
New

United States

My receiver screen will only show one mic… then when I put it on 3rd party app both mics won’t connect
4-13 15:52
Use props
Jenggay
New

United Arab Emirates

tranamitter is not conecting to receiver. The record button is on red light and cannot turn off. The link menu is not showing it is connected to transmitter.
4-13 21:38
Use props
Jenggay
New

United Arab Emirates

Tried updating the firmware, still not connecting. Please help
4-13 22:41
Use props
djiuser_11l8ejgfpV02
lvl.1

Poland

2. Tap “Link Device” on the touchscreen of the receiver, and press and hold the pairing button on the side of the transmitter. When the indicator on the transmitter is solid green, pairing is successful.
Thanks for the tip with Bluetooth option, it was the same issue in my case and I was already worried that the white transmitter is broken/DOA or not compatible with the black one I got in my first set with receiver.
Glad it works now
IMG_20240415_174236_910.jpg
4-15 08:52
Use props
djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4
New

Bulgaria

Hello, I have purchased DJI Mic 2 (single mic) + the receiver and no charging case. Additionally I have purchased a second mic. As I don't have the case - I have issues linking both mics with the receiver simultaneously. Both of them get sucessfully linked separately but not at the same time? Any suggestions? Thanks
4-16 00:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9ZLgBUItqkpv Posted at 4-6 05:48
hey i sent the message did you receive?

Hi, Sorry for the late reply as I was not notified. May I know where you sent the video?
4-16 03:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4 Posted at 4-16 00:23
Hello, I have purchased DJI Mic 2 (single mic) + the receiver and no charging case. Additionally I have purchased a second mic. As I don't have the case - I have issues linking both mics with the receiver simultaneously. Both of them get sucessfully linked separately but not at the same time? Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to post a video showing the issue? You can upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.
4-16 03:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_11l8ejgfpV02 Posted at 4-15 08:52
Thanks for the tip with Bluetooth option, it was the same issue in my case and I was already worried that the white transmitter is broken/DOA or not compatible with the black one I got in my first set with receiver.
Glad it works now

Awesome. I'm glad it helped. Feel free to reach us if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
4-16 03:32
Use props
djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4
New

Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 4-16 03:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to post a video showing the issue? You can upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here. I appreciate your patience.

Hi Tony, I appreciate your quick reply.
I also tried resetting factory settings, with no success.
Here is the video:  youtube.com/watch?v=AUi7vn211ys
Thanks!
4-16 09:56
Use props
fans1c19dfa0
lvl.1
Australia

Hello,

One of my transmitters will not link to the receiver. The indicator light is flashing blue (not solid green compared to the other one).

I’ve downloaded and installed the latest firmware.

Can I please ask how to determine if the bluetooth mode is set? I’ve pressed the record button as instructed, but that doesn’t appear to make a difference.

Thanks for your help.
EDIT: foolish me. I didn't hold the record button down for a long enough time. It now works. My apologies.
4-16 19:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4 Posted at 4-16 09:56
Hi Tony, I appreciate your quick reply.
I also tried resetting factory settings, with no success.
Here is the video:  youtube.com/watch?v=AUi7vn211ys

Thank you very much. The DJI Mic 2 transmitter currently only supports Bluetooth connection with Osmo Action 4, Osmo Pocket 3, and smartphones. Osmo Action 4 and smartphones can connect to one transmitter via Bluetooth at a time, while Osmo Pocket 3 can connect to two transmitters via Bluetooth at the same time. Have a nice day.
4-17 02:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans1c19dfa0 Posted at 4-16 19:20
Hello,

One of my transmitters will not link to the receiver. The indicator light is flashing blue (not solid green compared to the other one).

Perfect. I'm glad you already sorted it out. Please feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
4-17 02:07
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fans1c19dfa0 Posted at 4-16 19:20
Hello,

One of my transmitters will not link to the receiver. The indicator light is flashing blue (not solid green compared to the other one).

not foolish at all. it is a simple overlook, we all do i. glad you found the issue then really being a defect
4-17 03:16
Use props
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I am having this issue, all firmware updated to 04.03.08.31 tx1 connects no problem, tx2 will not connect.  
Placing them in the box and opening it again doesn't help, nor does going through the relink process.

Video of attempt: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ozL17QofMQwHefHt7
4-17 09:52
Use props
djiuser_b1YdlICrGhJQ
New

Taiwan

I have the same issue (transmitters and receiver won't connect and stay forever like this). But there is something that worked like a wonder for me:

Check in Youtube "DJI Mic 2 Jeven Dovey", min 7:45  (i'd put the URL but the pge does  not allow me to do so).

For DJI: you should be more clear in your leaflet manual
4-17 19:32
Use props
djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4
New

Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 02:05
Thank you very much. The DJI Mic 2 transmitter currently only supports Bluetooth connection with Osmo Action 4, Osmo Pocket 3, and smartphones. Osmo Action 4 and smartphones can connect to one transmitter via Bluetooth at a time, while Osmo Pocket 3 can connect to two transmitters via Bluetooth at the same time. Have a nice day.

Thanks for the info. Am I right thinking a receiver - MIC RX should be able to link with two transmitters - all   Mic 2 versions, as seen on many videos out there?  Cheers
4-17 21:59
Use props
DrDoktir
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_b1YdlICrGhJQ Posted at 4-17 19:32
I have the same issue (transmitters and receiver won't connect and stay forever like this). But there is something that worked like a wonder for me:

Check in Youtube "DJI Mic 2 Jeven Dovey", min 7:45  (i'd put the URL but the pge does  not allow me to do so).

this: the 3 second hold for linking mode is unclear.  its blinking slowly, but that isn't linking mode.
4-18 08:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8kewQgeWLTG4 Posted at 4-17 21:59
[view_image]
Thanks for the info. Am I right thinking a receiver - MIC RX should be able to link with two transmitters - all   Mic 2 versions, as seen on many videos out there?  Cheers

Hi. That is correct. The DJI Mic 2 receiver can link with up to two DJI Mic 2 transmitters at the same time. You may refer here to learn more about the DJI Mic 2. You can also reach us anytime if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
4-20 03:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_b1YdlICrGhJQ Posted at 4-17 19:32

Hi there. We are glad it was already fixed. We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-20 03:17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Please press the Record button for over three seconds to you see the Blue change to Green.

Please press and hold the pair link till it quickly flashes, you have  about 2 minutes to connect.

Once you Link up,  only thing you need to do to swap between the Camera and reciever is the  record long press, but if you are swapping  between cameras  you must pair link each time. we do make mistakes by choosing the wrong    links  good luck
4-20 04:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules