And What about the sparks class
164 3 1-28 09:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dragon CAD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194426 ft
France

"It might not be the right place to post, but I have several Sparks, I love these drones, they are great for learning to fly, not too twitchy, sturdy, and you can configure them in ATTI mode. They are top-notch, but it really saddens me to know that they are locked in A3!! Are these drones completely forgotten? I would really like to fly them in A1 or at least in A2!! Thank you."
1-28 09:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry, you cannot apply for the Cx certification for the DJI Spark drone. However, you can fly it in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding.
1-29 00:22
Use props
Dragon CAD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194426 ft
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 00:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry, you cannot apply for the Cx certification for the DJI Spark drone. However, you can fly it in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding.

Let me ask "Why ?"

The drone is super smooth, less than 400 g, super easy to fly... what is the problem with this forgotten drone
1-29 00:36
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dragon CAD Posted at 1-29 00:36
Let me ask "Why ?"

The drone is super smooth, less than 400 g, super easy to fly... what is the problem with this forgotten drone

Thank you for your response. We totally understand how amazing the DJI Spark is and we appreciate you for your kind feedback with this drone. However, the DJI Spark has been discontinued therefore this drone cannot be applied for a Cx certification. We hope for your understanding and support.
1-30 01:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules