Home / Events /
1241 4 1-28 10:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trawest
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363593 ft
United Kingdom

Brand new Mini 4 Pro received and straight out of the bag it was asking for and update.  RC2 controller on, as well as the aircraft.  Software successfuly downloaded(V01.00.0300 ) however, when I go to update the aircraft the link between controller is lost and cannot be retrieved , even by using the cable to join the two of them together.  The controller was displaying an error code 0x110105700c1c.  It said firmware update failed restart device and try again.  
Every now and again it says that the aircraft is in eco mode.  How to I get it out of Eco mode??

The only way to re-establish the connection between the controller and aircraft is to switch both off and restart them both.  The  link between controller and aircraft is only lost when I try to initiate the install of the firmware

Where do I go from here to resolve this issue.  Any help greatfully received

1-28 10:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, trawest. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried updating using the DJI Assistant 2 instead? You can download it to your computer here https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series and then connect your drone to your computer. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-28 22:32
Use props
djiuser_ERr2QbpbAN3U
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675233 ft
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 22:32
Hi, trawest. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried updating using the DJI Assistant 2 instead? You can download it to your computer here https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series and then connect your drone to your computer. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have the same issue after the drone updated the firmware, my drone keeps on disconnecting to the RC2
2-29 04:26
Use props
Djan Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675233 ft
Philippines

I have the same problem after updating my drone to the latest firmware, my drone keeps disconnecting to the RC2
2-29 04:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ERr2QbpbAN3U Posted at 2-29 04:26
I have the same issue after the drone updated the firmware, my drone keeps on disconnecting to the RC2

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you successfully updated the firmware? Will it be fine if you post a screenshot showing the error on your screen? Thank you very much.
3-2 00:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules