Drone sent in and lost!
289 6 1-28 19:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikestand
lvl.1
Australia

Hi I'am posting this to ask for assistance on my situation.
So I had sent my Mavic 3 Pro in for repair a couple months ago now (case number: CAS-13796499-Z5J6C8). I had used the Australia post shipping label provided to me by DJI. After not receiving any update or my repaired drone for more than a month I decided to contacted DJI support. Ever since then they have given me the run around, telling me that they are investigating it, and after a while of no updates from them I would contact them again and they would say I'd get a response in 1-3 business days and never actually following up on that promise.
At this point I have no idea what to do and it has been well and trully past the acceptable amount of time this should be going on.
I would really appreciate any help or advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post,
Mike
1-28 19:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi mikestand, we are sorry about the experience you have suffered. We will help you to further check with our service center and keep you update soon.
1-28 20:04
Use props
mikestand
lvl.1
Australia

Hi it has been a few days, again when can I expect a response or resolution to this?
Thanks
2-1 20:23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mikestand Posted at 2-1 20:23
Hi it has been a few days, again when can I expect a response or resolution to this?
Thanks

Hi mikestand, sorry for the late response. After checking, we know you have reached out to our frontline service support before about this issue. In this regard, we have tried to launch an investigation into AU Post and found your waybill is in exception. Based on the current situation of your case, since we have not received your device yet, we are sorry that we could not proceed further. If necessary, you could contact AU Post for more details.
2-2 00:31
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137615 ft
Canada

Hi Mike the same thing happed to me and DJI replaced my drone with a new one it toke 2 mounts before it was done but they did place it for me was very nice costumer service .  Hope you best.  From Adam’s in canada
2-2 18:13
Use props
mikestand
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2-2 00:31
Hi mikestand, sorry for the late response. After checking, we know you have reached out to our frontline service support before about this issue. In this regard, we have tried to launch an investigation into AU Post and found your waybill is in exception. Based on the current situation of your case, since we have not received your device yet, we are sorry that we could not proceed further. If necessary, you could contact AU Post for more details.

Ok so the drone has been lost by AU post, and that's it ? Nothing is going to be done about it?
2-3 00:57
Use props
mikestand
lvl.1
Australia

Star Fly Posted at 2-2 18:13
Hi Mike the same thing happed to me and DJI replaced my drone with a new one it toke 2 mounts before it was done but they did place it for me was very nice costumer service .  Hope you best.  From Adam’s in canada

Hi thanks for the reply. It has already been over a month since I've contacted them so I am getting very worried now. Hopefully they can provide a replacement soon like they did for you.
Thanks, Mike
2-3 01:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules