buying an air 3 and using it in my home town
248 2 1-29 16:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PSK4FOdWvvec
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a2cofc and wanting to buy an air 3 drone without being taken by the police or council. I live in Bournemouth Dorset UK.

I have the mini 2 which I love using but it is not great at flying in heavy winds whereas the air3 is over 250grams.

Is it worth getting the air3 or just go mini4pro? it is just for fun.
1-29 16:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for showing interest in our product. You may also visit our website to compare both products and see the best drone that suits your needs. To compare them, you may click this link https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones . If you have further inquiries, feel free to contact us.
1-29 21:37
Use props
Topscooby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177976 ft
United Kingdom

I too live on the south coast so have first hand experience of just how gusty the winds can be. I originally had a Mini 2 then upgraded to a Mini 3 Pro. The Mini 3 Pro is a fantastic drone and I very much enjoy flying it along the coastline and have managed to take some great photos and videos with it. The new Mini 4 is the drone I considered next but I decided to go with the Air 3 so that I would be much happier and confident flying in challenging weather conditions. As you already have the A2CoC I would recommend the Air 3 over the Mini 4 Pro purely for its performance in high winds. Amazon have/had a deal on the Fly More Combo for the Air 3 which is where I bought mine from…saving £150 which you can use towards extras such as nd filters and/or Care Refresh!

Hope this helps

Andy
1-30 05:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules