Mavic 3 PRO Ipad issues
321 9 1-30 00:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wallie78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5402064 ft
Australia

Hiya, running an ipad with a Mavic 3 pro and horrible latency with the image when recording and watching live transmission.

Have cleared cache, checked space on Ipad...what am I missing?

The ipad works perfectly with my P4P? Why not the MP3?
1-30 00:40
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Probably because the DJI Fly app is more demanding than the older, DJI Go 4 app.
You probably need a newer tablet with a faster processor and more RAM.
1-30 01:37
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

Labroides Posted at 1-30 01:37
Probably because the DJI Fly app is more demanding than the older, DJI Go 4 app.

Yep assumed this may be the case, thanks for your help :-)
1-30 01:43
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

Labroides Posted at 1-30 01:37

It is an iPad mini 5th generation?
1-30 02:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there.  Please ensure the latest version of the DJI Fly app is installed. You can download the app here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. You can try cross-testing with another compatible mobile device to check whether the compatible issue causes it. Have a nice day.
1-30 02:21
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 02:21
Hello there.  Please ensure the latest version of the DJI Fly app is installed. You can download the app here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. You can try cross-testing with another compatible mobile device to check whether the compatible issue causes it. Have a nice day.

Hi Tony, I did a clean re install so def the latest app. Should I have any issues with an iPad 5?

What else can I try to work out what is the issue?
1-30 02:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wallie78 Posted at 1-30 02:57
Hi Tony, I did a clean re install so def the latest app. Should I have any issues with an iPad 5?

What else can I try to work out what is the issue?

Hi. The Fly app was tested and confirmed to work with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 2018, and iPad Pro. The iPad 5 stabilization has not yet been verified.
1-30 03:23
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-30 03:23
Hi. The Fly app was tested and confirmed to work with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 2018, and iPad Pro. The iPad 5 stabilization has not yet been verified.

Why does it work for iPad mini 4 and not 5???
2-15 01:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wallie78 Posted at 2-15 01:50
Why does it work for iPad mini 4 and not 5???

Hi. It is not yet officially confirmed whether it works or not on the iPad Mini 5. It is not tested yet thus making it not verified. But generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible)
2-17 01:52
Use props
Wallie78
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-17 01:52
Hi. It is not yet officially confirmed whether it works or not on the iPad Mini 5. It is not tested yet thus making it not verified. But generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible)

It’s got better specs than the iPad 4 yet it doesn’t work properly. How can I fix it as I don’t want to go and have to buy another iPad
2-17 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules