594 3 1-31 08:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have a Nikon Z8 that I use as my main camera but it is still not compatible with the Ronin RS3. Both products have been on the market for months now and it is frustrating that there are these delays every time.

It works with the Nikon Z30 (my backup camera).

1-31 08:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, as per checking, Nikon Z8 is the compatible camera for DJI RS 3 when connecting them via the cable, yet Bluetooth connection is not supported. If needed, you can check out the compatibility information and the setup method here: https://www.dji.com/ch/support/compatibility/rs-3/z8
Please feel free to let us know if you encounter any issues, I am here to help.  
2-1 02:04
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2-1 02:04
Hello there, as per checking, Nikon Z8 is the compatible camera for DJI RS 3 when connecting them via the cable, yet Bluetooth connection is not supported. If needed, you can check out the compatibility information and the setup method here: https://www.dji.com/ch/support/compatibility/rs-3/z8
Please feel free to let us know if you encounters any issues, I am here to help.

Hello, the Nikon Z8 is "cable" compatible and NOT "bluetooth" compatible (like Nikon Z30).
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the issue was indicated in the title of the topic.
2-1 05:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MaxP4 Posted at 2-1 05:20
Hello, the Nikon Z8 is "cable" compatible and NOT "bluetooth" compatible (like Nikon Z30).
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the issue was indicated in the title of the topic.

I am deeply sorry for missing the title and the confusion caused. Sorry that the Bluetooth connection for this camera is not supported. We will forward your feedback to the engineers for their attention. I will also edit the original reply a bit to avoid confusion for other readers.
2-2 19:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules