how has flown a mini 3pro with the motion 2 controler
705 10 1-31 15:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Star Fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137615 ft
Canada

Hi, I am looking for someone who has flown a Dji Mini 3 pro with just the Motion 2 controller without the goggles. I would like to try it but would like to talk to someone that already flown it that way. My name is Adam's I am from Montreal, Canada, and would like to talk to anyone that already tried this.  hope to chat with someone soon.
thanks for replying
1-31 15:33
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Far as I know you can't even bind the motion 2 to the Drone before binding the goggles.
1-31 18:37
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

Manitobahunter Posted at 1-31 18:37
Far as I know you can't even bind the motion 2 to the Drone before binding the goggles.

thanks for the info i know we can fly with just the Motion 2 controller but I want to know how it handles if anyone has flown it before
1-31 19:59
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. During linking with the aircraft, it is required that you have both DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 connected first. Once connected, if the DJI Goggles 2/Integra suddenly powered off or disconnected, you can still continuously control the aircraft with the DJI RC Motion 2 however, the FailSafe RTH will not triggered. We highly recommend powering on the goggles as soon as possible and wait until the image transmission screen restores. We cannot link the DJI RC Motion 2 alone to control the aircraft as it requires the DJI Goggles 2/Integra to fly. Hope this helps.  
1-31 22:23
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

so if I understand right you can not fly the DJI Mini 3 pro with just the remote controller 2 by itself you need google to fly right because i talked to DJI support this week who said that i could fly with just the Remo
2-2 17:19
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-31 22:23
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. During linking with the aircraft, it is required that you have both DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 connected first. Once connected, if the DJI Goggles 2/Integra suddenly powered off or disconnected, you can still continuously control the aircraft with the DJI RC Motion 2 however, the FailSafe RTH will not triggered. We highly recommend powering on the goggles as soon as possible and wait until the image transmission screen restores. We cannot link the DJI RC Motion 2 alone to control the aircraft as it requires the DJI Goggles 2/Integra to fly. Hope this helps.

so if I understand right you can not fly the DJI Mini 3 pro with just the remote controller 2 by itself you need google to fly right because i talked to DJI support this week who said that i could fly with just the Remo
2-2 17:20
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-2 17:32
I don't understand why you would want to fly with only the MC2?  It is not a particularly precise controller.  You would have extremely limited access to features, no telemetry, no RTH capability, no idea what is in the camera field of view, etc..  If you wanted to do this why not just fly with the regular RC without your phone attached?  At least you would have precise control & RTH availability.  If flying a Mavic Pro or Mavic 2 you would even have some useful telemetry available right on the RC.  It just makes no sense to fly with only the MC2.

Thank you hoof your point of view I was just asking if was possible and I easy I understand it it takes the googles to function right so is it easy to switch controllers because I like flying wit the RBC. Controller and switching between the RBC and the motion controller just want to know if it is easy to switch
2-2 18:06
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. During linking with the aircraft, it is required that you have both DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 connected first. Once connected, if the DJI Goggles 2/Integra suddenly powered off or disconnected, you can still continuously control the aircraft with the DJI RC Motion 2 however, the FailSafe RTH will not triggered. We highly recommend powering on the goggles as soon as possible and wait until the image transmission screen restores. We cannot link the DJI RC Motion 2 alone to control the aircraft as it requires the DJI Goggles 2/Integra to fly. Hope this helps.

Thank you for you info very understandable thanks
2-2 18:08
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

2-2 18:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Star Fly Posted at 2-2 18:08

Hello. Yes, you can only fly the DJI Mini 3 Pro using the DJI RC Motion 2 only when using the DJI Goggles 2/Integra connected. It is not possible to connect only the DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you.
2-3 23:58
Use props
Star Fly
lvl.1
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-3 01:34
Switching between the RC & Goggles/MC2 isn't difficult but it is somewhat annoying.  Assuming you are switching the two between a single aircraft you only have to link the goggles once.  The aircraft will then automatically reconnect to the RC or goggles on subsequent boots, depending on which controller you have power on.

After switching you are limited to 5 flights before having to "bind" the chosen controller to the aircraft.  (Note "linking" is different than "binding")  If you just want to switch for 5 or less flights you can opt to do nothing.  The problem is, as I understand it, this binding process connects the warranty/DJI Care coverage between the RC & aircraft.  I do not believe warranty coverage is valid if you crash or lose the bird during an "unbound" flight.  After 5 flights you are compelled to bind.

Thank you very much for  the info was very helpful and I think I’ll keep just the googles and the  hand controller bind together

2-6 00:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules