Mavic Air 2 Update Problem
330 7 2-1 04:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45020 ft
Canada

Okay, I just purchased a new DJI Mavic Air 2 with fly more package on January 27, 2024.  I charged all the batteries and the controller and performed it's first update.  The aircraft now has the latest update at 01.01.1600.  When I check the update for the controller, it says (NA).  Also, the ability to check for a controller update is no longer there.  I haven't been able to get the controller to update at all.  Anyone else have this problem?
2-1 04:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I confirm if you're using the DJI RC-N1 model? If so, please try to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 via this link. You may let us know about the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2-2 02:50
Use props
djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 02:50
Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I confirm if you're using the DJI RC-N1 model? If so, please try to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 via this link. You may let us know about the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Yes I am using the RC-N1 controller.  The one where you attach your phone so you have a screen.  I will download the Assistant 2 and give it a try but the version I have been using didn't work for me.
2-2 03:14
Use props
djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP
lvl.2
Canada

I downloaded the link and it is the same build number that I have on my laptop: 1.2.4. Anyway I can't get it past the screen page which shows how to connect to an inspire 2.  How do I get it to work?
2-2 09:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP Posted at 2-2 09:56
I downloaded the link and it is the same build number that I have on my laptop: 1.2.4. Anyway I can't get it past the screen page which shows how to connect to an inspire 2.  How do I get it to work?

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. Please make sure to connect your DJI RC-N1 via cable and it's powered on for your computer to recognize. Kindly feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2-2 21:25
Use props
djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP
lvl.2
Canada

I have done that and nothing happens.
2-3 02:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP Posted at 2-3 02:10
I have done that and nothing happens.

Thank you for responding. For better confirmation, may ask for the specific version of the DJI Assistant 2? Also, please verify if you're using a Mac or Windows computer? I hope to hear from you soon.
2-5 02:17
Use props
djiuser_Bqez5RPSjsAP
lvl.2
United States

The version is 1.2.4. I am using a MacBook Pro.
2-5 04:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules