Start/stop non DJI camera from Mic 2 receiver?
380 8 2-1 15:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can I trigger the transmitter to record from my non-DJI camera (on which the receiver is attached)? With the Pocket 3, pressing record on the gimbal starts the transmitter’s internal 32bit recording (if audio sync is enabled) and I need to know if I can do the same from my Lumix camera. This is very important so that I wouldn’t have to keep the transmitter’s internal recording going all the time, or start and stop it from the transmitter itself, which would be impractical.
2-1 15:24
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I realise that I can start and stop internal 32 recordings from the receiver but I’d like to able to trigger this from just the camera’s record button.
2-1 23:43
Use props
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

You can trigger stop/start recording on iPhone using link button from MIC2 (and blackmagic app).
2-1 23:54
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LeMagnifique Posted at 2-1 23:54
You can trigger stop/start recording on iPhone using link button from MIC2 (and blackmagic app).

Has anyone managed to trigger internal 32bit recordings from their LUMIX record button?
2-1 23:59
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

No. Highly unlikely to happen as they both use totally different protocols.
2-2 03:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We will check your query with our relevant team for further confirmation.
2-2 23:58
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JerryLaurence Posted at 2-1 23:59
Has anyone managed to trigger internal 32bit recordings from their LUMIX record button?

We've received the confirmation from our corresponding. Currently, this option is only available for the DJI Pocket 3 and DJI Action 4. Third-party camera models aren't supported by this funciton. Thank you for your understanding.
2-5 03:23
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 03:23
We've received the confirmation from our corresponding. Currently, this option is only available for the DJI Pocket 3 and DJI Action 4. Third-party camera models aren't supported by this funciton. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for checking it out.
2-5 03:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JerryLaurence Posted at 2-5 03:43
Thank you for checking it out.

You're most welcome. Happy to help!
2-7 23:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now